Author Topic: All original Blockland names will be taken when we're on Steam.  (Read 6665 times)

Perhaps TristanMario works?
Haha, I don't use TristanLuigi for my in-game name. I made my account when I was a fan of the Mario series. I have an idea but I'm going to save it so it will be a mystery hue hue hue.

I only chose the word doughnut because I'm not creative.
But at least you understand a little of what I'm trying to say.
i get what you're trying to say but YOUR OPINION IS WRONG AND I AM UPSET AT THINGS IN THIS WORLD

jezzs wat a guy......

i'd probably say so unless it refers to some popular character i'm unaware of
it was a spelling mistake between me and pacha in like august of last year, has it been really this long since I've used this name? My god

i get what you're trying to say but YOUR OPINION IS WRONG AND I AM UPSET AT THINGS IN THIS WORLD

jezzs wat a guy......
I love you too.

I only chose the word doughnut because I'm not creative.
But at least you understand a little of what I'm trying to say.

There's your problem. In fact, that's the only problem. As long as people are creative, there isn't a problem. It's all up to you. Not creative? Not a problem. Get creative! There's nothing that's stopping you- if someone else has a name you wanted already, who cares? One-up them and make something cooler.

The only problem with Steam users using simple usernames is that lazy people who want one-word names can't take 'em all. Even then Blockland probably isn't going to be so popular that absolutely every single name that can be had is used up. There's really no issue here at all.

BlockoBlocko is pretty original.

I don't think you guys have noticed but multiple people can have the same name on Steam. However if you are referring to the fact that Blockland when on Steam wil auto input the Steam username as the BL username then maybe you are correct, however I doubt it because other games such as Blacklight use a seperate username and even passwors for their game.

Well that makes the assumption that we're going to have a gigantor spike in new players, which probably won't happen with the 99 other greenlit games. We'll get more players, but not enough to remove all the good names in existence

I Think someones gunna try to take my name, its p common one, im lucky i even got it in the first place

Dionysus is reserved.

<3

I know, it's what usually happens on all online communities/online games when they suddenly become popular. Is my name original? I don't think it is.

is my name original :(
also go as
yumcakes
and
MR 4PPL3B3RRY BL4ST

i just learned how to use enter omg

is NalNalas original or Nal???
no get in a bunker quick

There are many Lego Lads on youtube so that means there will probably be some on blockland too

good thing quadilious is unique and being held by my second key

Not too many people take my name. But I'm not changing it, so I'm safe.