Most Well-known Blocklanders

Author Topic: Most Well-known Blocklanders  (Read 10984 times)

I've been wondering what you all think are the most popular Blocklanders that we have in this fine community of ours.

Categories:

Builder

Server hoster

Forum Member

Video maker

Fighter

Eventor

NEW**

Add-on creator

Post whoever you think belongs in each category.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 04:29:35 AM by Admiral Obvious »

Video maker

GEE I WONDER WHO THAT ONE'S GONNA BE?  :cookieMonster:

I would think forumer should be in that too.

I met a number of good DMers...
Reinfield, AndreZ, H.M. Murdock, SKrafe, Ownage, and mlkbear spring immediately to mind.
Sumz is quite the impressive builder, and LegoPepper does a good job too.
Forum members, Wedge and Destroyer are some of the most reasonable people on the forums. Too bad they're so inactive. Destroyer drops in to Drama every now and again to point out how ridiculous things are getting.

I would think forumer should be in that too.
Forum Member

add server administrater and eventer

and "blocklander who made the best quote"
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 07:31:10 PM by The Resonte! »

I've been wondering what you all think are the most popular Blocklanders that we have in this fine community of ours.

Categories:

Builder
Brickitect

Server hoster
Not Tezuni

Forum Member
Baddy

Video maker
ME

Fighter
Kalph with a tank turret

i guess builder could go to the likes of furdle, barnabas, and bushido

and overall dmers (not counting flying and tanks; then it'd be obvious) that'd go again to Bushido and Manty.

Fighter
Kalph with a tank turret
You know that all he does is just set the controls for switching back and forth between vehicle seats extremely convenient so he can just switch and fire in the same second. Anyone can do it.

There should be a delay for firing the turret once you switch to that seat...

Categories:
Builder - honestly hard to say, there's a lot of people who build beautiful things in this game, brickitect has posted lots of houses recently on the gallery which would class him as the "most well-known" for the moment.

Server Host - I'd say tezuni for now because of multiple servers he has going on, that doesn't mean the quality of his servers is any good though.

Forum Member - I don't really know who is "the most well known" but when I think of people who post on the forum i always remember pass, mr.noßody, kalphiter, port and ephi.

Video maker - probably flipe or eksi.

Fighter - bushido? I don't really know of many people who are super fantastic at combat on blockland.

Builder: Sylvannor

Server hoster: Kong123 and Tezuni

Forum Member: Night Fox

Video maker: Pablo, and Filipe

Fighter: N/A

Categories:

Builder - Barnabas

Server hoster - Brotatoe

Forum Member - Badspot

Video maker - Eksi

Fighter - Kalphiter
I rated each person I could think of as memorable.

Builder: I have no idea. Too many builders out there.

Server hoster: Tezuni or Pecon7.

Forum Member: Badspot

Video Maker: Filipe

Fighter: []----[] or Bushido.

nobody is the most 'popular'. there are no celebrities on this game. i'll post who i think is the best in each category

Builder:
King Leo is someone I can name off the top of my head. I don't like him as a person but he's a good builder.

Server hoster:
well that's pretty difficult, if you take into account the genre and type of server. for instance, i think bushido is the best at DM's, while Fillipe is probably the best at speedkart.

Forum member:
badspot, no doubt. lol

Video maker:
Fillipe, I guess. I despise him as a person but his videos are pretty good.

Fighter:
Xang is damn good (i think that's his name), i'd also say bushido is really good.

okay so why is no one mentioning manty or lalam's extreme flying skills