Author Topic: Ads on the forum  (Read 26975 times)

Wow what the forget Badspot, you put advertisements on the main website? That looks like the ugliest stuff in the world, its like you’re just begging for money. Even poorer indie game developers retain the dignity of not putting advertisements on their sites. I used to look up to you but it seems that you are just acting like everyone else.
Oh sweet, you add a nice cool header/border for the advertisement but haven’t touched the headers/borders for anything else in the website for years.

User was banned for this post
God, you're such an idiot. Thankfully you're banned now, so I don't have to hear you whine any more.

you should put the old pictures back under the ads so if someone has adblock they see blockland pictures
you should also put like a picture under the adblock ads that says "buy blockland" for people with adblock
so they could still be enticed to buy blockland

Now you can go play ROBLOX, I'm sure you aren't banned from there!

Wow what the forget Badspot, you put advertisements on the main website? That looks like the ugliest stuff in the world, its like you’re just begging for money. Even poorer indie game developers retain the dignity of not putting advertisements on their sites. I used to look up to you but it seems that you are just acting like everyone else.

Oh sweet, you add a nice cool header/border for the advertisement but haven’t touched the headers/borders for anything else in the website for years.

Waaa!! I don't like ads on the websites!!1!1!! I want to go home to mommy and tell her what big old mean Badspot did! WWAAHHHHH!!!1!!!

If you guys hate ads so much on the home page just use AdBlock... To be honest I'm surprised Badspot didn't introduce ads earlier.

THATS RIGHT, BADSPOT DONT TAKE NO stuff FROM AN UBUNTU USER

I like how you're all so concerned with the integrity of the front page that it took you over a week to notice that it had ads on it. 

Honestly the front page does look very bad with advertisements.

I like how you're all so concerned with the integrity of the front page that it took you over a week to notice that it had ads on it.  
we don't look at it very often
or maybe someone did and didn't report it
Honestly the front page does look very bad with advertisements.
it really does makes it look ugly

someone use adblock on it and tell me what it looks like

oh shut up, half of us found this game through ads on dan ball but now that we do it it's suddenly awful

oh shut up, half of us found this game through ads on dan ball but now that we do it it's suddenly awful
dan ball has free games

blockland has $20 games

dan ball would need that money

but hey, at least the ad's aren't intrusive
that's a plus

you do not understand the concepts of advertising, like the rest of the forgetwads from where you came from