Ads on the forum

Author Topic: Ads on the forum  (Read 26630 times)

i better get my relevant ads

« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 09:09:27 PM by Electrk »

turned on ads because i support badspot

Wow what the forget Badspot, you put advertisements on the main website? That looks like the ugliest stuff in the world, its like you’re just begging for money. Even poorer indie game developers retain the dignity of not putting advertisements on their sites. I used to look up to you but it seems that you are just acting like everyone else.

Oh sweet, you add a nice cool header/border for the advertisement but haven’t touched the headers/borders for anything else in the website for years.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 11:35:39 PM by Badspot »

Wow what the forget Badspot, you put advertisements on the main website? That looks like the ugliest stuff in the world, its like you’re just begging for money. Even poorer indie game developers retain the dignity of not putting advertisements on their sites. I used to look up to you but it seems that you are just acting like everyone else.

Are you a handicap? Serious question.

you can turn it off?
oh wait
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 07:32:53 PM by The Resonte! »

the horror! seriously, you're a moron. all indie game devs that like things like food, water, shelter, etc. monetize their game. it's how they continue to live.

much obliged, swallows
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 07:59:41 PM by Jaxx »

the horror! seriously, you're a moron. all indie game devs that like things like food, water, shelter, etc. monetize their game. it's how they continue to live.

side note: i don't actually get the checkbox for ads
adblock blocks the checkbox because it's id has the word "ad" in it

that's hilarious.

ha, just happened to me. thats hilarious.

just checked that lil box for support.

-snip-
welp forget me
Oh god lol.

One thing that really bugs me is that blockland.us was always a clean website, and one of my favorites. I understand that Badspot is trying to get more money, but I wish the website didn't have advertisements.

Badspot

• Administrator
I like how you're all so concerned with the integrity of the front page that it took you over a week to notice that it had ads on it. 

I like how you're all so concerned with the integrity of the front page that it took you over a week to notice that it had ads on it. 
Wasn't there blockland pictures where the advertisement is