Author Topic: Zulious and Admrive  (Read 10221 times)

It's pretty roostery to go to a server and correct the admin on something that isn't wrong.

i stopped around the beginning of the chat log. the host does not have to be "generic" and name the server what it is usually named.
i then saw you ask whether a perma ban was necessary. the ban showed in the first image is a one-minute ban

then i go down and see you stating it was "criticism" which makes me dislike it even more

admrive idk he's a lone wanderer a rogue vigilante

Zulious has an alt by the name of Archeaus on the forums, but last I checked he stole the name Glass (I think) so watch out for him.
where was I when this happened?? also didn't drunk driver steal glass' name??

also is "Archeaus" a misspelling of "Archeus?" because archeus is absolutely not zulious if that's who you mean

/support zulious is such an starfish!!!!

Admirive and Zulious are dipstuffs. Zulious has an alt by the name of Archeaus on the forums, but last I checked he stole the name Glass (I think) so watch out for him.
Scratch that. Zaisk is Archeus's alt.

Scratch that. Zaisk is Archeus's alt.
and zuli didn't steal glass' name

let alone know who glass is

It's pretty roostery to go to a server and correct the admin on something that isn't wrong.
frankly, if an admin can't handle that and has to ban for it then he's a bad admin.
and if the reason is a research link, then he's obvious not taking it seriously and banning for very little reason, so he's a worse admin
zulious is an arrogant host if he lets his admins be pricks like that
and the way he talks to people like his admins' decisions are always justified and his "i don't give a stuff, just enough stuff to ban you" attitude makes him an even worse host.

i would say silvia didn't handle that very well in the beginning or end but he was certainly more mature about it than zulious.
however, you never gave us any bl_ids.

Also, way to have this drama backfire. :K
pretty sure the first page has to pass in a drama to claim it's backfired, and it certainly has not.

its cool to have a drama about me, but did Admrive's name have to be mentioned? have you seen how many dramas he has?

its cool to have a drama about me, but did Admrive's name have to be mentioned? have you seen how many dramas he has?
Bye.

Yeah, it did, because Admrive is looney.

bye
bye again

BOOM!
BANG!
DOUBLE-PERMA!

/support, Zulious is a cunt, As seen from above.

pretty sure the first page has to pass in a drama to claim it's backfired, and it certainly has not.

I guess I misinterpreted the phrase. I meant my opinion of Silvia changed for the worse after I found out more about what happened, sorry.

/support because Zulious is a cunt and Admrive is a douchebag.