Zulious and Admrive

Author Topic: Zulious and Admrive  (Read 10225 times)

I hate to start another drama thread, but god.
Alright, so I joined Zulious's Mini Kingdoms. I thought it was Mini Empires [And it pretty much was] so I told him "It's called mini empires". He then gets aggressive, and I correct myself. (Also Admrive richarding around in the background)

I am then banned by Admrive for this reason:

Yes, that is a research link.

My conversation with Zulious afterwards, not much to explain here.

What have I done.

why do people insist on saying "i could care less" when that means the exact opposite of what they're trying to get across

There's more text log. Tell us what you're hiding.

What an elitist douche

brb calling the FBI to ban him

ugh. i was here when it happened

it was nothing more than a joke.

by the way, cutting out the part where you come back after the ban spamming about how you want zulious to perma ban you doesnt exactly help your side in the thread.

by the way, cutting out the part where you come back after the ban spamming about how you want zulious to perma ban you doesnt exactly help your side in the thread.

Wow, I'm such a detective!

Also, way to have this drama backfire. :K

Admrive was a roosternose to me in the past. He holds grudges for a long time, so don't expect to be unbanned in the future.

Admirive was a forum troll for a bit before he got banned.

Admirive and Zulious are dipstuffs. Zulious has an alt by the name of Archeaus on the forums, but last I checked he stole the name Glass (I think) so watch out for him.

I actually did not spam it, but I DID ask to be banned. Why would I want to join a server with people banning with research links for reasons, and an aggressive host?

The only missing text log is what Alternative said, I came back on the server then asked for a perma. I can guarantee you that.

I came back on the server then asked for a perma. I can guarantee you that.
Why did you want to be perma-banned?

Why did you want to be perma-banned?
Because the server had an aggressive host and some research-crazed admin. Why would I want to join it?

Because the server had an aggressive host and some research-crazed admin. Why would I want to join it?
You can just leave the game via the Escape Menu. There was absolutely no point to get perma-banned because you would never join the server again anyway. You're hiding something.