Author Topic: Zulious and Admrive  (Read 10215 times)

not sure what that is supposed to mean but ok
What I mean is, you purposely set it to mini kingdoms knowing that it was called Mini Empires, and banned a guy who only said that it's called Mini Empires. The least you could have done was said "Ok" and moved on.

But yeah, he had also banned me for being invited by a friend and not being admin on the mini empires server. Months later I came back on with a different friend, and that place definitely went downhill.

What I mean is, you purposely set it to mini kingdoms knowing that it was called Mini Empires, and banned a guy who only said that it's called Mini Empires. The least you could have done was said "Ok" and moved on.

But yeah, he had also banned me for being invited by a friend and not being admin on the mini empires server. Months later I came back on with a different friend, and that place definitely went downhill.
can i mention that i didnt ban him, and that ban that was committed by Admrive was for 1 minute. He then joined my server 15 minutes later (after Admrive left) asking me to perma ban him.

hi

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 10:10:19 PM by Badspot »

inb4ban
i didn't get banned even when like, 5 of you said i was soo

oh boy, ticket to where? anywhere but here oh god please!!!
youre already here. Why the hell would you get a ticket to the current place you are inhabiting?