Zulious and Admrive

Author Topic: Zulious and Admrive  (Read 10231 times)

Oh then there's another reason you're acting cool, idk what that is tho
and you're making us hate you more too so don't worry you'll be as cool as your buttbuddy Admrive in no time with this kind of behaviour
if the people on the forums see me that way, so be it. getting banned from the forums is something i can live with, being hated is something i can live with. im pretty sure everyone else can too.

if the people on the forums see me that way, so be it. getting banned from the forums is something i can live with, being hated is something i can live with. im pretty sure everyone else can too.
Ah now I remember you pulled this joke ingame too, you're the rebel who can handle everything because you don't care about anyone but yourself.

Ah now I remember you pulled this joke ingame too, you're the rebel who can handle everything because you don't care about anyone but yourself.
you understand me so well dont you! i feel privileged!!

Noedit: i think we should be focusing more on the hacking threat or the fact that someone/some people are harassing Jazz's grand parents and not some teenager on the internet that insulted another person on his server. just my opinion; if it matters where i stand currently

Noedit: i think we should be focusing more on the hacking threat or the fact that someone/some people are harassing Jazz's grand parents and not some teenager on the internet that insulted another person on his server. just my opinion; if it matters where i stand currently
Now this is funny, after getting all the attention you asked for you chicken out and try to redirect it somewhere else.
You asked for it

Now this is funny, after getting all the attention you asked for you chicken out and try to redirect it somewhere else.
You asked for it
you say attention, but having only 1 person talking to me isnt fun!!!

you say attention, but having only 1 person talking to me isnt fun!!!
Just please stop, any further and you'll end up in banland
You are playing a dangerous game here

Just please stop, any further and you'll end up in banland
You are playing a dangerous game here
last time i checked blockland was a virtual legos game!

last time i checked blockland was a virtual legos game!
Irrelevant to what I said?

Irrelevant to what I said?
when you say game i assume the video game this forums is based on!!!

when you say game i assume the video game this forums is based on!!!
its an expression...

I facepalmed so hard that my hand busted my skull. Please let zulious be banned.

I facepalmed so hard that my hand busted my skull. Please let zulious be banned.
now what would your parents think if you committed Self Delete?

now what would your parents think if you committed Self Delete?
What?

What?
i facepalmed so hard i almost committed Self Delete myself!