RTB and Steam

Author Topic: RTB and Steam  (Read 11022 times)

RTB should be default already.

Any game with a friends list generally has it built into the game, or is a steamplay game where steam manages your friends list.

I agree, someone should make a topic about this on the Suggestions section. I also think someone should e-mail Badspot to make RTB default. It's essential.

I agree, someone should make a topic about this on the Suggestions section. I also think someone should e-mail Badspot to make RTB default. It's essential.

Maybe not to make RTB default, but to implement some of the features of RTB.

Maybe not to make RTB default, but to implement some of the features of RTB.

RTB Connect is probably the most useful.

Yes, I think RTB should be default, but only if Badspot has control over it rather than the tyrant Ephialtes.

Yes, I think RTB should be default, but only if Badspot has control over it rather than the tyrant Ephialtes.
Ephi is awesome though :c

was this necessary? what's the need of calling him a tyrant?

the tyrant Ephialtes.

I laughed more than I should have.  How dare you insult eliptats.

kalphiter?? kalphiter! is that you??

kalphiter?? kalphiter! is that you??

just a member of the banned dumbass gang

Implying Badspot is not a tyrant. lol you're delusional

Implying Badspot is not a tyrant. lol you're delusional
He's mad because his hosting service isn't working out too well compared to RTB's
oh and because he's banned from General Discussion for doing dumb stuff

He's mad because his hosting service isn't working out too well compared to RTB's
oh and because he's banned from General Discussion for doing dumb stuff
Working out? I thought his hosting service was free or something? Anyways for RTB to become part of Blockland by default (IMO) it should be owned/maintained by Badspot rather than a 3rd party (Eph.).

well if we are going to be on steam, then we will have steam-list join friends function being added.

rtb might still be an awesome mod manager. but soon it will be pointless for chatting and friend listing.
why have multiple programs with multiple friend lists, when everyone is already on steam.

and yes... all your friends are on steam. anyone who even found and uses rtb is a steam user.
you guys can cut it out with that "i have friends who dont use steam but still use rtb" crap

Or I could just call the functions and get all archievements instantly?
Sure go ahead and take away the fun of it all, it's your loss.

well if we are going to be on steam, then we will have steam-list join friends function being added.

rtb might still be an awesome mod manager. but soon it will be pointless for chatting and friend listing.
why have multiple programs with multiple friend lists, when everyone is already on steam.

and yes... all your friends are on steam. anyone who even found and uses rtb is a steam user.
you guys can cut it out with that "i have friends who dont use steam but still use rtb" crap

Meh I disagree. I don't use Steam unless I have to because I find it bulky and slow, and there are a huge number of people I'd be reasonably okay with having on my RTB friends list that I would absolutely not have on my Steam list.

There's a lot of things left for RTB Connect to do - I don't think it'll be replaced by any means.