Anyone here smoke?

Author Topic: Anyone here smoke?  (Read 3985 times)

is this a joke post

im really hoping it is
Actually you can be allergic to the products in the smoke. But not smoking itself, I'm guessing that he meant the stuff in the smoke.

Smoked some nicotine free e cigs cause I'm hard core like that. They come in some very delicious flavors

my senior friend has some vanilla flavored ones but he won't let me try them :((

My dad says he won't quit because he claims it's his only vice and says he likes it.
Maybe another part of addiction is just not giving a stuff?
The first step to overcoming an addiction is realizing that you actually are addicted.

OT: I've never smoked, never will. Well, except for shisha, which I kinda liked. But that isn't the same as ordinary cigarettes. Shishas contain less of the bad stuff, but I know they're not good for your health.
I respect people who smoke, but at the same time I secretly think they're weak-minded.

going off of trinick, just one won't kill you ofc, but i just don't even want to take the first step down that path, even a tiny one

going off of trinick, just one won't kill you ofc, but i just don't even want to take the first step down that path, even a tiny one

this

if it's a nuisance then you obviously care

either way, it is loving disgusting and smells horrible

Are you brain dead, lol?

I do not care if people smoke. I'm not going to go "wow everyone that smokes is dumb you're going to die my opinion is fact". I also do not care if people smoke in my car, I care if they ash all over the floor. I don't care if people smoke next to me, I don't even care if I get secondhand smoke that much, just don't literally exhale the smoke right into my face from 2 feet away. When it becomes a nuisance to me in person, then it's a problem.

So because you didn't understand it the first time, i'll say it again.

I don't care if people smoke cigarettes, I personally think they're disgusting. The thing that gets to me though is when it becomes a nuisance.

I also do not care if people smoke in my car, I care if they ash all over the floor.
If someone lit up in my car I'd push them out the passenger door and speed away. forget that, my car still smells like new and I've had it for like nine months.

If someone lit up in my car I'd push them out the passenger door and speed away. forget that, my car still smells like new and I've had it for like nine months.

Lol dude if I had a new car, especially a Z or GTR, I would not allow a crumb of food near it or any smoking.

my senior friend has some vanilla flavored ones but he won't let me try them :((
Vanilla's disgusting. Grape is amazing.

If I had a hookah, maybe once a month for a few minutes and do it on a day where Im not working. Other than that, Im not smoking

nope dont smoke never will. sorry buddy but i think you are the only one on the forums, not a lot of 13 year olds smoke

nope dont smoke never will. sorry buddy but i think you are the only one on the forums, not a lot of 13 year olds smoke
he never said he did lol

no i don't want cancer thanks