how would you prefer to die?

Author Topic: how would you prefer to die?  (Read 5903 times)

Hopefully we'll have some form of immortality
noooo
the only way I'd ever want to be immortal is if I could also increase the speed that I perceive time
I don't wanna live for even just 100 years at the current rate
that would actually work
you literally can't drown in anything but water

noooo
the only way I'd ever want to be immortal is if I could also increase the speed that I perceive time
I don't wanna live for even just 100 years at the current rateyou literally can't drown in anything but water
well you couldnt fill you lungs up with  money but you could suffocate

well you couldnt fill you lungs up with  money but you could suffocate
yeah you can suffocate. but even if you filled your lungs with dolla billz and died, you wouldn't have drowned

I want to have Badspot kill me for being the most handicapped brother hoe in the BL forums.

Baddy I love you....

In any way that doesn't hurt

inb4Self Deletebystab

I would prefer to die on my bed [preferably painless] next to my lovely wife, brothers and children/grandchildren. These would be my final words:
"Please don't cry for me. There are worse ways to lose someone. Your time here is short, so do me a favor and accomplish your lifelong goals. I will forever watch over you all, waiting for you to join me."

I would prefer to die on my bed [preferably painless] next to my lovely wife, brothers and children/grandchildren. These would be my final words:
"Please don't cry for me. There are worse ways to lose someone. Your time here is short, so do me a favor and accomplish your lifelong goals. I will forever watch over you all, waiting for you to join me."
gaaaay

not bloody enough

floating off into space
drifting forever