Author Topic: Why is Self Delete ever illegal?  (Read 8352 times)

anyone who thinks "i would rather shoot myself because my life sucks rather than call a hotline or go to counseling because i dont care" definitely has something wrong with them at that time
this
i've thought about Self Delete before, but i know that if i ever wanted to kill myself id call a Self Delete hotline
id rather be in a mental hospital than loving dead

anyone who thinks "i would rather shoot myself because my life sucks rather than call a hotline or go to counseling because i dont care" definitely has something wrong with them at that time
He's saying that people who are suicidal aren't the sanest people. People who attempt Self Delete have reasoning, but it may not be the healthiest approach.
That's because they're depressed.

There's ways to stop Self Delete. Making it illegal and treating depression like it's just something that can be loving cured with willpower is not the way.

If the person in question is using Self Delete as a permanent solution to a temporary problem, then they most likely aren't completely sane (ie their judgement is seriously clouded). If they're using it as a permanent solution to a permanent and life crippling problem, then they most likely are. 'Nuff said.

That's because they're depressed.

There's ways to stop Self Delete. Making it illegal and treating depression like it's just something that can be loving cured with willpower is not the way.
When the forget did it become illegal?

When the forget did it become illegal?
attempted Self Delete is illegal. there's no point in being a smartass

attempted Self Delete is illegal. there's no point in being a smartass
I wasn't trying to be a smartass, I actually didn't know when it became illegal.

its illegal because when it's a crime you can be forced to get help, eg. institutionalized

A war is pretty easy to fight when you're the last in line, huh?

Calling suicidal people 'insane' because they can't find any help for their problems is trivializing the problem and in the process is perpetuating it. People who think there's a little simple cure for Self Delete is the reason why Self Delete exists in the first place.

Some people don't have any options. The fact that you'd force someone to live out a life that they're not happy with, or making them feel small for having those feelings, is disgusting and selfish.

tbh the people who want to end their lives end them and depressed people forget it up

You're not allowed to damage government property.

A war is pretty easy to fight when you're the last in line, huh?

Calling suicidal people 'insane' because they can't find any help for their problems is trivializing the problem and in the process is perpetuating it. People who think there's a little simple cure for Self Delete is the reason why Self Delete exists in the first place.

Some people don't have any options. The fact that you'd force someone to live out a life that they're not happy with, or making them feel small for having those feelings, is disgusting and selfish.
Anyone who would prefer to be dead than in a crappy life is insane. I guarantee one is worse than the other.

There is a simple cure for Self Delete-- not doing it. Depression is harder, and thankfully there are tons of resources to help you with it.

Anyone who would prefer to be dead than in a crappy life is insane. I guarantee one is worse than the other.

There is a simple cure for Self Delete-- not doing it. Depression is harder, and thankfully there are tons of resources to help you with it.

jesus christ you are exactly the problem

See you say stuff like "in a crappy life", when you obviously have no idea how "crappy" a life can be. I wouldn't put it past you, I'm sure you're a privileged kid who lives in a nice house with happily married parents where you have lots of free-time to play GTAV in the afternoon.

Believe it or not, people have problems. Not everyone knows how to seek help, and not everyone has help to go to. There's more than one motive for Self Delete.

i laughed explosively

Please don't blow this out of proportion.

failing to complete Self Delete is punishable by death

lol

See you say stuff like "in a crappy life", when you obviously have no idea how "crappy" a life can be. I wouldn't put it past you, I'm sure you're a privileged kid who lives in a nice house with happily married parents where you have lots of free-time to play GTAV in the afternoon.
not trying to cry here or anything but
1. my parents got divorced when i was 9
2. my house is probably below average, not horrible though
3. gta is horrible, warband is where it's at

my live is fantastic because i'm a positive person and I make it so