Author Topic: Why is Self Delete ever illegal?  (Read 7783 times)

my dad was, he drank him self to death
and so you agree with bisjac? sounds like insecurity

um i care? is there anyone close to you that is depressed? obviously not.
yeah, just one, and i laugh at her about it all the time
this might shock you but i generally avoid people with qualities i dislike so logically i wouldn't be close to any such person

yeah, just one, and i laugh at her about it all the time
this might shock you but i generally avoid people with qualities i dislike so logically i wouldn't be close to any such person
so you're not close to the person you just specified...? what
you just contradicted what you just said

i'm insecure because i think depressed people should just get it over with, this man cost the society hundreds of thousands euros denying any help offered to him, binge drinking when ever he wasn't in rehab, hospital, coma, surgery etc causing all his "loved" ones pain and suffering watching him do this

wait so if you commit Self Delete you will be arrested?

its illegal because when it's a crime you can be forced to get help, eg. institutionalized

i'm insecure because i think depressed people should just get it over with, this man cost the society hundreds of thousands euros denying any help offered to him, binge drinking when ever he wasn't in rehab, hospital, coma, surgery etc causing all his "loved" ones pain and suffering watching him do this
still sounds like you're insecure about your father and wasn't close to him

bisjac is obviously 2cool4school and is better than all of us because hes so cool and has all the swag bitches and thug lifes while yoloing down home because he is the most important person in the world and the earth revolves around him

still sounds like you're insecure about your father and wasn't close to him

yeah, because he wasn't my father for the last few years. he could barely be called a human being. he had no value he was just this weight holding everyone around him down. there was no reason to be close to that thing

so you're not close to the person you just specified...? what
you just contradicted what you just said
i am, i keep her around mainly for comedic relief

bisjac is obviously 2cool4school and is better than all of us because hes so cool and has all the swag bitches and thug lifes while yoloing down home because he is the most important person in the world and the earth revolves around him
sometimes i feel like you should just go somewhere else and not come back
because you're stupidly unfunny and your opinions are incredibly stupid
god damn like every post i've seen you do in any thread about an opinion has just been handicapped and unfunny

sometimes i feel like you should just go somewhere else and not come back
because you're stupidly unfunny and your opinions are incredibly stupid
god damn like every post i've seen you do in any thread about an opinion has just been handicapped and unfunny
Crispy already proved to me how much of a drone he is in the "I may have lost my girlfriend" topic.

Self Delete isn't illegal, failing the Self Delete is.

wait so if you commit Self Delete you will be arrested?

your rotting mangled corpse will be left behind bars, that'll show you

Crispy already proved to me how much of a drone he is in the "I may have lost my girlfriend" topic.
you say this because i don't like you.

and you think because i don't like you, i believed in the op.

lol