Author Topic: relationships  (Read 11306 times)

I have a lots of girls that are my friends that I give hugs too.

i imagined this story ending with you skateboarding into the distance at dusk, riding into the sunset.
then an old style "The End" fades in and the entire screen fades out shortly afterwards.
that is what happened right
pretty much yeah

>tfw ur gf isnt this hot

my Weaner is hard like a concrete block built into a large Museum for artwork and natural histo

is ur fgriend single please respo

Nope, Big Brother agrees with me. Anyway, the opinion is dumb... in your opinion.
no, it's objectively dumb unless you think that everything should mean what it originally meant (such as "gay")

my Weaner is hard like a concrete block built into a large Museum for artwork and natural histo

is ur fgriend single please respo

i have dibs

I kept texting her daily and we still talked because im not one to completely ignore her and make it weird.
No you kept texting her because you were too beta to let her go.

I got a random note in my locker this morning from a girl that says, "You're cute!"

I got a random note in my locker this morning from a girl that says, "You're cute!"
how do you know it was from a girl

been with my gf for nearly 4 months now

it has its ups and downs, but its usually pretty good, hella lot better than being single

i have dibs
forget off she's Mine I have a full wooden deck in my backya

Currently stuck in the inescapable prision that is Palcatraz (friendzone) or atleast i think i am. I've been told she likes me and I like her back but we've been bestfriends forever so idk.

Currently stuck in the inescapable prision that is Palcatraz (friendzone) or atleast i think i am. I've been told she likes me and I like her back but we've been bestfriends forever so idk.
If she likes you (I assume you mean in a romantic manner) then you're not really "trapped".
Grow some balls and ask her.

No you kept texting her because you were too beta to let her go.

nah son
whip your richard out and let the richard-o-meter 3000 search for the girl and bang her right then and there

*sigh*

Am I the only person who wishes that "aloveual" would be kept to its original meaning? Originally, it meant "to reproduce one's own kind without the help of a mate (or through a symbiotic relationship)". Now people have added the extra definition reserved for people; the noun "aloveual". Couldn't they have come up with a different word? Every time I hear this on the forums, I think of you guys who claim to be "aloveual" to be fungus or plants or something.
you could say this for any word that has multiple meanings though
and it's not like it's hard to tell through context which meaning someone is using