Author Topic: relationships  (Read 11313 times)

you could say this for any word that has multiple meanings though
and it's not like it's hard to tell through context which meaning someone is using
For some people, it's harder I guess.

nah son
ya boy

But it's all over now.
Just remember that it's pointless to try and get back with people that broke up with you.
Cause even if you get back together, it won't work out.

I got a random note in my locker this morning from a girl that says, "You're cute!"
It's a cruel prank. Right now they're all laughing that you thought you could ever actually believe that they thought that. Speaking from experience here; every time someone told me I was cute, handsome, etc. they were all lying and snickering at me behind my back.
that moment when the girl you like is voted homecoming queen and you feel your chances of getting with her went from 'decent' to 'not happening'
...I know how it feels to have "decent" turn into "not happening" in an instant.
i h8 relationships
not just h8
h9 relationships
maybe even h10

small detail: I am depressed. Or atleast was. I hated myself in every way possible. I had the lowest self esteem ever.

This just happened over the summer from freshman to sophmore year, like a month or two. Friend a (named brett for this story's sake) introduced me to a girl (Nicole for this story's sake) two years ago, but near the end of last school year we started talking again. I liked her alot, and so i tried taking her on a date. Needless to say it ended up being very awkward. Only because she was so out of it, I was putting all of my money into taking her to the movies and it just ended up being that she liked some other guy and I was just a pastime for her.

So i ditched her for the time being, until she dated the guy she liked (named forgetface for this story) and forgetface cheated on her. She came crying to me saying that she hated him. And from there we started talking and going out again and we ended up talking again. Our relationship during the summer was pretty good, staying up late as forget texting and stuff. My depression completely dissapeared. One day forgetface tries talking to Nicole while we were dating. Eventually she came to me and broke up with me. She told me I was a great guy and she would love to go out with me again and will "always love you dearly with all of my heart, its just that I'm having issues with my dad not paying child support and our relationship is adding a little stress." Still, after I kept texting her daily and we still talked because im not one to completely ignore her and make it weird.

Until days later I realized she stopped showing up to lunch (we sat at the same table with a group of mutual friends) and eventually while cutting class on the roof of a portable I saw her making out with forgetface. This was a week after our relationship ended, and breaking up on the grounds of "not being ready for a relationship" pissed me off. I ended up texting her confronting her and she told me "we weren't working out stuff happens" and im like "so you go for forgetface, who already cheated on you who you just cried about not too long ago ok fuk u den"

i was done.
the end.
And you evidently got one of the drama whores who just stab every guy in the back. All I know is that when someone tried to do that to me, I flipped stuff and (accidentally) sent her on a guilt trip so long I'm pretty sure she got some frequent flyer miles. I never got with anyone either, and technically, she and I were never really together at all, but still...

ya boy

But it's all over now.
Just remember that it's pointless to try and get back with people that broke up with you.
Cause even if you get back together, it won't work out.
This is almost completely true. I know one of my teachers wound up divorced but then later remarried the same person after they stopped arguing and managed to solve their differences in a respectable, civilized manner two years later.

...I've never been in an actual relationship. I did learn that the friendzone has a positive purpose (preventing you from losing a good friend to a pathetically short-lived relationship and then never talking again).
...I basically just tried to ask my only friend out to Homecoming, though "as friends" pretty blatantly. Wish me luck; I'll need it.

If she likes you (I assume you mean in a romantic manner) then you're not really "trapped".
Grow some balls and ask her.
I did at one point, but she said she was still getting over her ex, which was understandable. I was talking with her friend more recently and she said the other girl didn't want to go out with me because it might "ruin our friendship." So i really don't know how she feels atm.

I did at one point, but she said she was still getting over her ex, which was understandable. I was talking with her friend more recently and she said the other girl didn't want to go out with me because it might "ruin our friendship." So i really don't know how she feels atm.
That's friendzone right there, and to be honest, it's a valid concern. If you wound up breaking up, chances are you wouldn't stay friends very well.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 08:43:53 PM by RaR »

ok. obvious you've never gotten ur peepee wet lol.

I didn't want to have to explain this, but now I have to.

That's actually how I "know." I didn't have love, of course, but I've masturbated like every normal teenager does. I didn't like the feeling at all, nor did the content arouse me. I felt like I was hurting myself more than pleasuring. Clearly, since I was "successful," I must have a love drive (aloveuals do have love drives, they're just not attracted to anything), and  I'm most likely old enough to be able to know what I like and what I don't. I've already established that I like no one loveually, but I still like men romantically, which is even why I brought up my loveuality. I honestly don't get why everyone has to disprove my own feelings. Are you restraining some sort of tension pertaining to your own loveuality, and therefore get enjoyment from invalidating my own?

*sigh*

Am I the only person who wishes that "aloveual" would be kept to its original meaning? Originally, it meant "to reproduce one's own kind without the help of a mate (or through a symbiotic relationship)". Now people have added the extra definition reserved for people; the noun "aloveual". Couldn't they have come up with a different word? Every time I hear this on the forums, I think of you guys who claim to be "aloveual" to be fungus or plants or something.

You're not fungus or plants, right? Or is that some silly notion I have?Toothed DeerDangit.

It is keeping its original meaning. Why don't we break the word down so you see what I mean? Note that I'm not defining the word, I'm just explaining how the word hasn't been adulterated in anyway over the years.

a loveual

"a" means without.

"loveual" in this context means loveual attraction. It can mean other things in other contexts, of course. (Definition 1 from dictionary.com refers to love, as in what parts someone has)

Fungi, plants, and cells all reproduce aloveually, without loveual attraction. Which would mean that they procreate, as you said, without a mate or loveual attraction. The only way possible is through mitosis, meiosis, spores, seeds, etc. You are right: humans cannot reproduce aloveually.

What I do not understand, however, is how the word for human loveuality "deviates from the original definition." If I am aloveual, I am without loveual attraction. I do not, however, reproduce aloveually, as I am human. Were I theoretically to reproduce, it would still be loveual reproduction from an aloveual. That doesn't change the fact that I have no loveual attraction to anyone and am aloveual.

Also, I'm just saying, dictionary.com states that the first, and therefore most common definition, relates to neither of your two definitions. See for yourself.

I still don't understand why people like to badger me about my loveuality. Am I arguing incorrectly in such a way it's funny? Why don't you guys explain to me why you know you're straight? How can I trust that you, too, are old enough to make such a bold decision?

I really want to change my username now; I think it ruins my credibility.

stuck in the inescapable prision that is Palcatraz (friendzone)
aka being a little bitch

friendzone doesn't exist. she doesn't owe you anything. If she said no when you asked her out, she doesn't want to date you.

aka being a little bitch

friendzone doesn't exist. she doesn't owe you anything. If she said no when you asked her out, she doesn't want to date you.
well..

i mean..

friendzone does exist, in theory its just the time when a girl says no to a guy who she doesnt like, it's totally existent and happens a damn lot

its just the people who are in said zone tend to think it means the girl wants to be friends, when in reality, she's just not a bitch and didnt want to hurt their feelings

that's not what it's labeled as. that's originally what I thought it was, but it turns out it's something different.

there's an ideology that "a girl owes you love / a relationship because you're her friend or you're nice to her, and when she doesn't, you're in the 'friend zone' which is completely not your fault and it's just the girl being a bitch."

-- aka beta neckbeard fedora tier garbage. at-least that's the common definition of it, from what I've seen.

that's not what it's labeled as. that's originally what I thought it was, but it turns out it's something different.

there's an ideology that "a girl owes you love / a relationship because you're her friend or you're nice to her, and when she doesn't, you're in the 'friend zone' which is completely not your fault and it's just the girl being a bitch."

-- aka beta neckbeard fedora tier garbage. at-least that's the common definition of it, from what I've seen.
well thats new, yeah, that definitely doesnt exist

Nah. I don't believe in the friend zone. loveual instincts don't just turn off because you're a good friend. Every girlfriend I've ever gotten has been through phasing out of the friend zone. I'm not a super forward person when it comes to girls so first I befriend them to the point where they trust me completely then I go for it.

That's different. That's you taking decisive action to get a girl to like you through being a friendly person. Some people think that the simple fact that you're nice to her means that she has to offer to suck your richard one day and if she doesn't you're in the 'friendzone'.

That's different. That's you taking decisive action to get a girl to like you through being a friendly person. Some people think that the simple fact that you're nice to her means that she has to offer to suck your richard one day and if she doesn't you're in the 'friendzone'.
I mean, I think that's just a misappropriation of the term. The friendzone I'm talking about is the concept that a girl doesn't want to be with you because you're her friend, and she thus doesn't and never will view you in a 'loveual' nature. This friendzone is the friendzone that I completely defy.