Author Topic: relationships  (Read 11309 times)

oh, misread what you said

i was actually just talking about this to stocking yesterday

we're not very adventurous as far as experimenting goes, but that's only because we haven't got bored yet. we have it more now than we ever had, and right now we're all for doing it out and about. i don't know at what point we'll actually start trying the crazy stuff, but up until now it's just been a really great experience refining ourselves and learning how we both like it
huh, ive never been in like a longer then a few months relationship so i was just curious. ive gotten "bored" after just a few weeks with some girls so idk just seems cray

in response tot childofdarkforget whatever, youre not aloveual. youre just some weirdo that likes to be different, seriously you try to show that way to much almost everytime i see you post. you talk about youre loving weird fanfictions and stuff you look up or whatever. youre just too much of a weirdo to be able to interact with other people successfully, you arent aloveual lol

in response tot childofdarkforget whatever, youre not aloveual. youre just some weirdo that likes to be different, seriously you try to show that way to much almost everytime i see you post. you talk about youre loving weird fanfictions and stuff you look up or whatever. youre just too much of a weirdo to be able to interact with other people successfully, you arent aloveual lol

Being weird and being aloveual are two totally different things. I have only mentioned weird fanfiction once, and that was about a necrophiliac trollfiction I wrote to joke with my friends. I don't even read or write serious fanfictions; I read parodies of them because I find the idea of fanfiction stupid, and decided to try it out. Anyway, I am perfectly capable of talking to people, and some people like my strangeness. Being "strange" may have alienated me to the point I got death threats in middle and elementary school (I still had friends, albeit very few), but people seem to like my weirdness now that I am in a vocational high school, away from the idiots of my hometown. So, yes, I am a weirdo who likes to be different. Maybe it's a plea for the attention I never got as a child. Maybe it's just because I just like to be weird. It doesn't matter why I am weird. It's irrelevant to the topic at hand.

I don't see where you are getting the connection between "weirdo" and "aloveual". If you're saying I'm aloveual because I can't get anyone, 2 of my close female friends have tried to ask me out. I turned them both down, not because I'm some masochist who wants to stay away from what I want, or a closet gay, but because I just wasn't interested (Of course, I lied to both of them and said I wasn't ready for a relationship). I could probably go through my skype history and show you the exchange one of us had several years ago (the other one was in person). I'm aloveual because I don't want to stick my richard in anything, and I don't want anyone to stick their richard in my butt. I don't get why that's hard to understand.

aka being a little bitch

friendzone doesn't exist. she doesn't owe you anything. If she said no when you asked her out, she doesn't want to date you.
Not sure I get what you're saying. I said I was friendzoned because I feel if I asked her out now she'd say "I don't want to go out would you becuase I don't want to ruin our friendship." I don't really think she "owes" me anything. I asked her out to homecoming, and she said yes, and my mentality going I to this was "I don't expect anything, but if something happens that's cool but if nothing happens that's ok"

Not sure I get what you're saying. I said I was friendzoned because I feel if I asked her out now she'd say "I don't want to go out would you becuase I don't want to ruin our friendship." I don't really think she "owes" me anything. I asked her out to homecoming, and she said yes, and my mentality going I to this was "I don't expect anything, but if something happens that's cool but if nothing happens that's ok"
What hes saying is she just doesn't want to date you and that the friendzone isn't even a thing.

That's actually how I "know." I didn't have love, of course, but I've masturbated like every normal teenager does.
are you seriously trying to compare love with procrastination

wow kid, you're something else entirely

There's a girl at my school who I think likes me, and I kind of like her.

Being weird and being aloveual are two totally different things. I have only mentioned weird fanfiction once, and that was about a necrophiliac trollfiction I wrote to joke with my friends. I don't even read or write serious fanfictions; I read parodies of them because I find the idea of fanfiction stupid, and decided to try it out. Anyway, I am perfectly capable of talking to people, and some people like my strangeness. Being "strange" may have alienated me to the point I got death threats in middle and elementary school (I still had friends, albeit very few), but people seem to like my weirdness now that I am in a vocational high school, away from the idiots of my hometown. So, yes, I am a weirdo who likes to be different. Maybe it's a plea for the attention I never got as a child. Maybe it's just because I just like to be weird. It doesn't matter why I am weird. It's irrelevant to the topic at hand.

I don't see where you are getting the connection between "weirdo" and "aloveual". If you're saying I'm aloveual because I can't get anyone, 2 of my close female friends have tried to ask me out. I turned them both down, not because I'm some masochist who wants to stay away from what I want, or a closet gay, but because I just wasn't interested (Of course, I lied to both of them and said I wasn't ready for a relationship). I could probably go through my skype history and show you the exchange one of us had several years ago (the other one was in person). I'm aloveual because I don't want to stick my richard in anything, and I don't want anyone to stick their richard in my butt. I don't get why that's hard to understand.
Well, now I'm really convinced that you're not aloveual.
If you are, you won't masturbate. That's what aloveual means, no love, AT ALL.

I guess right now, you aren't interested in girls or guys, but just wait around for a while and you will. Don't convince yourself that you're an aloveual when you aren't. Aloveuals do not masturbate.

he's basically just one of those weirdos who tries to be all mysterious for attention

in addition to being an armchair philosopher

Met a new girl in 8th grade, but we never really dated that year, though we liked each other. Freshman year, we started dating for about 4 months, I didn't know what the hell I was doing so she broke up with me, lol. Like, a year passed and after dating a few other guys at the school, she wanted me back and I said no, so we didn't talk that much until this summer, and I gave her another try. Had lots of fun, honestly. We went to the fair together n stuff, went out to eat now and then, it was nice. But, I was an absolute fool for her, met an entirely different side of her, learned she was cheating, lying, spying, everything on and to me. :/ So when she told me she couldn't handle a relationship, she broke up with me and started dating my friend, lol.

he's basically just one of those weirdos who tries to be all mysterious for attention

in addition to being an armchair philosopher
Nothing mysterious about being an aloveual.
You just don't like love, period.

Not exactly in a relationship, but right now I'm up at 4:45 AM because the girl I like is sick and I don't want to leave her alone.

Not exactly in a relationship, but right now I'm up at 4:45 AM because the girl I like is sick and I don't want to leave her alone.
that is like a normal thing for me whether anyone is sick or not

It's hard to meet anybody when you're homeschooled :x

It's hard to meet anybody when you're homeschooled :x
there are plenty of things you could do to meet people
what you really mean is that you don't want to meet people