Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 858857 times)

atleast the kei one has a reasonable size. they have these. I would probably put something that size on a 240sx drift car.

Everything on the whole post looks so breakable lol

Everything on the whole post looks so breakable lol
especially with the purple one. Go more than 20 mph and you have 6 exhaust pipes smashing your winshield wide open.

especially with the purple one. Go more than 20 mph and you have 6 exhaust pipes smashing your winshield wide open.
challenge accepted :I  :cookieMonster:

I think I have an idea

http://www.amsperformance.com/cart/AMS-Mitsubishi-Lancer-Evolution-Evo-8-9-2.3RR-Crate-Motor-www.amsperformance.com.html

maybe if I can find a nice evo shell I could build something? seems to be like the best route. all evos I find here are riced out pieces of stuff

edit: I recognize im going to need ALOT more than a crate motor.

MY PACKAGE IS IN VIRGINIA
woo

waiting for my tires still
then i have to get them mounted

then i have to get the vehicle registered

then inspected bleh so another week or so.

waiting for my tires still
then i have to get them mounted

then i have to get the vehicle registered

then inspected bleh so another week or so.
well if it makes you feel better it will probably take me all day to install the parts i ordered lol

;-;
is the cv shaft damage only with the X? I googled this and only find threads talking about the evo X, im looking at a VIII in my area
Well the cv shaft wear happens anytime you change the rid height of the vehicle.  I don't know specifically about Evos, but certain models may be more susceptible.  Like I said previously, you'd probably be better off picking up a first gen miata and dumping a bigger engine in it and just not involving yourself in any AWD setup.  Although it has more solid handling, it's also harder to slide and just have fun unless taking corners quickly and easily is your definition of fun.

Acquired this the other day: 1996 525i E34 with inline-six etc

Some cosmetic fixes to be made and the interior is a bit odd smelling but it runs great and the engine components are clean and maintained.
you have a beautiful car

i'm sleeping in till like noon tomorrow so i won't have to wait for the UPS truck

i'm sleeping in till like noon tomorrow so i won't have to wait for the UPS truck
i feel you bro

Been there before

I found an rx7 shell in Sacramento, but it's riced as stuff.

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4603828620.html

the interior is ugly as stuff. Shippings going to suck too.

yay or nay?

I found an rx7 shell in Sacramento, but it's riced as stuff.

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4603828620.html

the interior is ugly as stuff. Shippings going to suck too.

yay or nay?

It looks stock enough to me. What exactly is wrong with it?

woo i got the new parts installed

now it pops like crazy out of the exhaust