Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847719 times)

-snap-
There is a monster overtaking the car.

Not sure how on-topic this is but it is about cars:
Today in automotive (I take it for vocational) someone claimed that Ford is much better than Chevy, claiming that Chevy was junk.
In the garage we have cars that are broke down and require repairs/the owner just didn't want them because they broke down. Not a single Chevy in there, just a bunch of Fords with the exception of something else.

this *space ship tape can be used to patch exhaust leaks

*may or may not have been used on space ships

http://vimeo.com/94472171

more beautiful sideways artistry brought to you by fellow motor enthusiasts. A wonderful showcase of automotive forgetery.

My dad finally got the Focus sitting in the driveway to start running. He went out and grilled burgers and hot dogs and to my knowledge, it never had any problems the entire time he was out there. Hopefully, I'll have some temporary wheels soon, whether it be the Focus or my dad's Versa.

http://vimeo.com/94472171

more beautiful sideways artistry brought to you by fellow motor enthusiasts. A wonderful showcase of automotive forgetery.

Cool vid!

i'm taking my cars to a local car show tomorrow
i'll take pictures

My driveway looks nice right now. Both cars are in my possession too, my friend who owns the GT-R's private jet to college takes off in an hour.

well i went to the car show

and i won a trophy
no srs i did
2nd place in antiques

i'll post the pictures later

My driveway looks nice right now. Both cars are in my possession too, my friend who owns the GT-R's private jet to college takes off in an hour.
might be the angle but your 370z looks awfully tiny compared to the gtr
did you guys ever race? who won

i love this suv
blocky cars are the BEST imo which is why i like a lot of older models

so how bout them new dodge hellcats

do you personally drive the 370?

if so and if you have ever driven a 350 what is the real difference?  I'm currently looking at buying a murdered 350 for my personal dd

might be the angle but your 370z looks awfully tiny compared to the gtr
did you guys ever race? who won

A 370Z is more of a compact sports car.

so how bout them new dodge hellcats

The Dodge Charger Hellcat is the fastest sedan in the world iirc. Back in 1997, my family owned the at-the-time-fastest-sedan in the United States at least.

Dodge Spirit R/T (looked just like this one)

The fastest sedan in the world lets you get the kids to and from the grocery store in half the time it takes to get there. Or escape the cops, do other illegal actions, etc.