Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832317 times)

My dad took his old commuter out to be inspected. If it passes, I will have a car to drive depending on which one my dad chooses to drive to work.

I also applied for a job and have a friend who works there as a referral, so I could possibly be getting work soon too to pay insurance.

Bump

Quote from: Road & Track
Buy Arnold Schwarzenegger's Mercedes-Benz Unimog and make guys in H2s feel like they're driving RAV4s.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/go/car-culture/arnold-schwarzenegger-custom-unimog-for-sale?src=soc_fcbks

Lol

So, who here likes the new Miata?

I for one think it's gorgeous.

something about the face of that car makes it look a lot larger than it actually is

Looks Lexus-y. I like it though.

Looks Lexus-y. I like it though.
yah, now that your mention that, I see some Lexus in it too

Every single one of those people are handicapped. Hoooly stuff.

Thoughts on the new Bentley SUV?

I think their first take on an SUV looks fantastic, but lets see if that means that the model will get a lot of sales. For $200,000, I'm not sure if it'll be insanely popular. It definitely has a lot of swagger though. I used to think that the Porsche Cayenne and Macan were the most stylish and lavish looking SUV's, but this Bentley tops them all.

I don't like that at all. I don't really like any bentleys though

I don't like that at all. I don't really like any bentleys though

Most of my friends would say the same and think it is a car for old people, and I can see what they mean but Bentley isn't known for being 'sporty', which often grabs young people; Bentley is known for being a classy car (which draws in mostly older people).

I like less sporty cars too. like, if someone offered to buy me a $100,000 car, meaning I could only choose one and I didn't have the actual income to let me buy it, then I would definitely go with an S-class
but if I DID have income like that, I'd most definitely get a GT-R first, and then buy an S-class later

where i live 10% ethanol gas is like $3.20 and non-ethanol gas is like $3.60 but i could buy a additive for $10 that reduces the effects of ethanol on fuel system and it treats up to 80 gallons on a container which means if i used it only on the alfa i would be able to get around 6 tanks of it
so i did the math
if i drove the alfa everyday and waited until the tank was 100% empty it would cost me $234 using 100% non-ethanol gas on six fill-ups but 10% ethanol gas and the additive would only cost me $218
TL;DR gas is too loving expensive  

Ugh, I hate the new models of almost every car this date.