Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847884 times)

My car broke down :(

It just gave up. Couldn't keep up with the GT-R.

Do you know the 0-60 on the cars, because I imagine they aren't the stock stats.

Do you know the 0-60 on the cars, because I imagine they aren't the stock stats.

The GT-R is all stock except for tires. So 2.7 sec.

My car has an upgraded suspension and tires. I don't think either improves 0-60 time, but maybe. I think the stock figure is 4.7. It is faster than my dad's 911, though.

The GT-R is all stock except for tires. So 2.7 sec.

My car has an upgraded suspension and tires. I don't think either improves 0-60 time, but maybe. I think the stock figure is 4.7. It is faster than my dad's 911, though.

When my dad's Mustang was still alive, the 0-60 was under five seconds with the close-ratio setting, which is what he usually left it on.

The car is just rusting in the driveway right now and probably won't be much good for scrap, so he's trying to sell it as a fixer-up roller and then he'll buy another car later. The engine is entirely custom and he spent years in garages in over ten different houses toting that car around since 1994.

So this is the second time I've had this issue. It's a car-specific issue called fuel starvation, where after a prolonged / hard right hand turn with low gas (less than half a tank) the car has trouble being fed gasoline from the tank and effectively 'runs out of gas.' The solution is to add gas to the car; easy enough. I'd taken the on-ramp to the freeway (which is a large circle) at speed following the GT-R, and my car died right after I finished the turn. First time I've ever broken down on a highway, surprisingly wasn't scary at all.

might be the angle but your 370z looks awfully tiny compared to the gtr
did you guys ever race? who won
lol are you kidding? do you not know what the GT-R is? or are you confused about the 370z?
i love this suv
blocky cars are the BEST imo which is why i like a lot of older models

that's not old
lets you get the kids to and from the grocery store in half the time it takes to get there
???

The 2015 Charger Police Package looks like it drove right out of Need For Speed.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 01:04:39 AM by XR-7 »

Err, XR, you need to fix hotlink

Err, XR, you need to fix hotlink

Odd. It worked when I originally posted it. Found another better pic anyway.

might be the angle but your 370z looks awfully tiny compared to the gtr
did you guys ever race? who won

The GT-R is a beast. It's literally huge, it's wider and longer than my car, plus it's more square in design.

We've raced. It's not even a competition.

dat color doe

mine needs to be in that color and then it needs powdercoated steelies
err magnesieies?

THAT loving RED IS SO GOOD
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 12:17:43 PM by e-maxx »

I tested the 0-60 time on my celica, 0-60: 15.19 seconds with the top down and letting the automatic do the shifting, i would normally do low range and then 2 range to shift it for myself and i havent tested that yet but still completely pitiful so i wont be racing any time soon

I'd love like a 1930's coupe, but I don't think owning one would be cheap.

I tested the 0-60 time on my celica, 0-60: 15.19 seconds with the top down and letting the automatic do the shifting, i would normally do low range and then 2 range to shift it for myself and i havent tested that yet but still completely pitiful so i wont be racing any time soon

15.19 seems really stretchy. Stock 0-60 on my Ford E-350 is 9.2 seconds lol