Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832144 times)

i did a thing

Nissan, you are not funny.
roof wing because downforce bro

[img size=200]http://imgur.com/T1UKwy9.png[/img]

So is it just me.. or does that actually not look completely terrible. Like, it doesn't look as well refined as a production car.. but..

So is it just me.. or does that actually not look completely terrible. Like, it doesn't look as well refined as a production car.. but..
looks like a hotwheels car

could use some work, but overall not too bad.

The tilt towards the front seems stupid. Front end could use a lot of work imo.

3dtuning.com

make some dream cars and post them here! I have a thing for blue rims. looking back i would rather the ae86 to be totally black

That would be stuff off road. tires are too small and the wheel arches need to be larger.

also more caster pls

There was also a design that (iirc) was a Pathfinder or an Xterra based on the 370Z. I'd have to find it again to know for sure.

They said it has a sunroof.

It clearly doesn't.

3dtuning.com

make some dream cars and post them here! I have a thing for blue rims. looking back i would rather the ae86 to be totally black
wtf you can't camber it out like #stance swag 420 yolo style

Today's news:

I saw a Ford GT today.

I saw a new Cadillac Escalade, and was just about horrified. I think I like the Suburban's looks better than the Escalade for the first time ever.

Annnnd the van (2013 Ford E-350) is having brake problems now. I dropped my mom and sisters off at Gordman's and then drove over to Walmart and then parked. When we were getting ready to leave, I pressed the brake in to shift into drive and there was a loud clicking sound in the steering column. Every time I hit the brake, there was a loud click. I showed my mom and she told me not to drive and my dad came looking for us in his car. The van doesn't have any problems when driving, it's just that loud click caused from being in park. My dad is pretty sure he knows what it is and it should be covered by the powertrain warranty, but it's the only vehicle we have that my entire family will fit into, so if it's getting fixed, we can't go anywhere until it's finished.

That's not good. :/

In other news, I saw a Maserati and an Aston Martin today, both within ten seconds of each other.

Thinking of buying an older manual ford ranger and doing a pertinent build. Thoughts?

I saw a new Cadillac Escalade, and was just about horrified. I think I like the Suburban's looks better than the Escalade for the first time ever.

those are some hideous rims but other than that I like it :v