Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 846369 times)

I've never liked any of the SUV's that are basically a truck underneath it at all. I do like older Suburbans though, the 3 door ones are the nicest but I would rather have 4 doors

I've never liked any of the SUV's that are basically a truck underneath it at all. I do like older Suburbans though, the 3 door ones are the nicest but I would rather have 4 doors

The newest Suburbans look like they were built precisely for rappers and FBI.

I actually like their looks a lot.

I love their looks.

I wish there were more vehicles that comfortable could seat 8+ people though. My mom wants our next vehicle (for the family) to seat more than 7 and be bigger than our current Kia Sedona, which is one of the biggest minivans. That means we basically either have to get a big van or a Suburban/Excursion/Yukon XL. But then those are out of our price range, probably. :/

The new Suburbans are growing on me a little. I really absolutely hate the Yukons. I do like the Escalades though, and I like how they tie in to the new Cadillac CTS. They're lovey as hell especially with the dual LEDs on either side. I don't like the new Silverados or Sierras though.

And then I remember I'll never buy a new GM vehicle made after like 2006 because they got stupid.

I love their looks.

I wish there were more vehicles that comfortable could seat 8+ people though. My mom wants our next vehicle (for the family) to seat more than 7 and be bigger than our current Kia Sedona, which is one of the biggest minivans. That means we basically either have to get a big van or a Suburban/Excursion/Yukon XL. But then those are out of our price range, probably. :/

Very same predicament we were in five years ago. We had a 2002 Ford Windstar nearing its midlife crCIA where the check engine light comes on and either a) no one knows what's wrong or b) it isn't worth fixing it. My dad looked into Excursions but I don't remember what the reason was for changing his mind. In the end, we drove all the way to Indianapolis for our first big van (12-pass E-350) and later traded it for newer one in June.

Tudor @ VIR
damn those Porsches got camber

i made a thing in automation
i was going for the shelby cobra techinqe of putting a big 'murican engine in a little euro car but with modern technology

its got a 4.2L V8 that makes like 480 horsies at like 9200 RPM

other than the weird clipping issues with the lights i like it
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 01:01:27 PM by e-maxx »

The problem of not being able to shift into neutral is now I have to ride the clutch

We used to own a 1999 Suburban. Was one of the best cars we ever had until the transmission broke. My mom once drove it down the dirt (smashed into an electrical box, one of the fence post type ones) and crashed into the ditch. The car barely took any damage, really

just recently bought a silver 2003 350z w/ 90,000 miles

recently when i start it out of neutral and let off the clutch fast the car will just kill itself.

same thing when coming to stops in neutral and letting off the clutch fast.

any help?

recently when i start it out of neutral and let off the clutch fast the car will just kill itself.

any help?
Happens with everything. Give it some gas and dont drop the clutch dude
why are you letting off the clutch so fast?

any help?

Don't pop the clutch?

Happens with everything. Give it some gas and dont drop the clutch dude
why are you letting off the clutch so fast?

I'm not throwing the clutch, I'm just not sitting on it for 30 seconds.

I'd say after the car turning over it's a good 10 seconds before I fully let out the clutch and the car will still kill itself