Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 846895 times)

Just dropped $300 to get my carbs cleaned on my bike

anyone know the easiest way to pop a dent? I have a silver dollar sized dent in my gas tank that I just mysteriously got.

Lamborghini Veneno baby!

I've been looking at a lot of 240sxes and i've been craving them even though i know the one i'll buy will probably be a stuffty beater, like all 240sxes

I keep forgetting to post this
like a week ago I was on the freeway, I think the speed limit is like 55 but I was following this other guy, and we were both going around 75 or something
and we were just driving along, until I noticed a black mustang in the lane to our right. I know there's a black mustang on the police force here
so I was like, "gonna slow down just in case"
the mustang actually started to pull into our lane after the other car passed, but I guess he saw me coming and decided to wait until I passed
that's right when I slowed down though, and waited for him to get into the lane. and what do you know?? he DID get into our lane. and a few seconds later, there were some bright red and blue lights flashing

I couldn't help but laugh

edit: I just realized it might not have been 100% clear, the guy I was following got pulled over, not me
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 09:14:21 PM by Foxscotch »

That happened to my mom recently (with a marked car though). She was probably going a little over the limit (she usually does) and noticed a police car in the oncoming lane across the divided highway. She did hit the brakes a little bit but the police car turned around driving across the grass dip between the highway and got in line behind us. My mom freaked out but the cop drove around us and picked off the guy directly ahead.

Thought I might share this with you guys.

Waze is an app that is basically crowdsourced, up-to-date traffic reports from other users. They can warn you about construction, accidents, and cops and stuff. Check it out if you want.

I'd do it, but I wouldn't blow out a tire. Pleb.

I'd do it, but I wouldn't blow out a tire. Pleb.

I wanna watch you handle it in rush hour

$100

Rush hour or just traffic? I've topped my car out with traffic before, weaving at 160 is surprisingly sturdy in my car. Hell, Nickpb was in my car when I was doing like 130-140 with traffic before. But gridlock..

If it makes you feel any better, once I hit a puddle going around a turn at like 110 with traction control off. I dont know how I avoided crashing, since it was the turn before a bridge with guard rails, but somehow I stayed on the road. Just did a fat fishtail.

Rush hour or just traffic? I've topped my car out with traffic before, weaving at 160 is surprisingly sturdy in my car. Hell, Nickpb was in my car when I was doing like 130-140 with traffic before. But gridlock..

If it makes you feel any better, once I hit a puddle going around a turn at like 110 with traction control off. I dont know how I avoided crashing, since it was the turn before a bridge with guard rails, but somehow I stayed on the road. Just did a fat fishtail.

Sounds fun. To be literal, gridlock would be impossible, so I guess intending on moderate traffic.

I definitely wouldn't do that though. I don't think your friend (car doesn't matter tbh) or anyone would like their car mauled in such an accident.

Yeah my friend might be a little irritated if I returned it like that.

Well, there we are:

« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 11:44:42 PM by $trinick »

id trust Trinick driving over me tbh. Give him a board tho and watch the laughs ensue

Just dropped $300 to get my carbs cleaned on my bike

anyone know the easiest way to pop a dent? I have a silver dollar sized dent in my gas tank that I just mysteriously got.
i've heard that toilet plungers work
but i'm not the most reputable souce for information

also this one time i sped through a school zone and cop just waved at me
like it wasn't even a "i saw what you did wave" it was a "hi" wave