Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832107 times)

I've never been one for classic car shows but everything I've seen on that show is pure awesome.

the other day he had this '67 GTO that was sick too

The other day while driving home from work, it was raining quite hard in the south metro of MN, managed to get a recording of just how hard the wind was blowing and whipping water everywhere.

http://youtu.be/rmPmBv5aNRQ

car got hit today..

rear ended and basically took off my whole back bumper and forgeted up my tail lights/turn signals.

So I've found out ill be getting the 2005 Subaru outback that was my grandmothers (she's getting a brand new one). I didn't really want it, but its pretty much in perfect condition, and my dad doesn't trust used cars.

car got hit today..

rear ended and basically took off my whole back bumper and forgeted up my tail lights/turn signals.
Not your new 350 D:

Not your new 350 D:

I get a free paintjob out of it, pretty happy with it tbh.

no frame damage so the title remains clean, and the other driver was found at 100% fault so I pay nothing for an entirely new rear bumper, tail lights, turn signals, and a respray of my choice.

Not a bad deal but I'd probably haggle them down a bit.

I wouldn't want the color or the V6 though. My dad's Charger has the Hemi in it and that thing is a beast.

Not a bad deal but I'd probably haggle them down a bit.

I wouldn't want the color or the V6 though. My dad's Charger has the Hemi in it and that thing is a beast.
i dont exactly break bank at work lol
and i can always get it recolored

unrelated note the route 66 car show is in town this weekend and im def going
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 11:33:06 AM by Frankie² »

I saw two guys at Fuddrucker's with some decent tuner cars. One had a black Supra and the other had a red 300ZX. Definitely not stock, they were both lowered and had aftermarket kits and superchargers (superchargers is correct iirc??).

I saw two guys at Fuddrucker's with some decent tuner cars. One had a black Supra and the other had a red 300ZX. Definitely not stock, they were both lowered and had aftermarket kits and superchargers (superchargers is correct iirc??).
Technically correct, but it could be either turbo or supercharger because we don't know.

So I drove our van legally for the first time yesterday. I parked perfectly on my second try (I can find a picture if you need it)

There's no reason you would ever supercharge a Supra. They came NA and turbocharged, so the engine is already designed to hold a turbo.