Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847085 times)

the feels when you un-clog a fuel filter and 2 inches of rust come out of it

THE FEELS

Have any of you britains ever saw this car around?

It's an Austin A35, and in my opinion it's a lovely little car

Hey Filipe
I totally agree, I have two 1957 Austin A35s and they're great fun to drive, I wouldn't trade them for anything haha. It's got a tiny 948cc A-Series engine, and I think it sort of shouts 'BLOCKO'. I've always wanted an A35 to be on Blockland, it would suit the game so much. They made them in saloon, countryman, van and pickup models, (I have the 2dr Saloon in blue). If anyone feels like making a car, the A35 would be a good choice. It would be awesome to see a Morris Minor on Blockland too *wink wink* :)

i cant find a car that doesnt scream "im poor as forget" for ~$5k

So I went to the Parade of Homes today up in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area today. We saw many nice houses but we also saw a car worth more than 95% of said houses!

While I didn't get a picture because we were moving, we saw a McLaren P1 sitting at a light. My friend and I about stuff our pants, we didn't know what it was at first. We were gawking at it until I saw the sick tail lights and I thought it was a McLaren, which a quick Google search confirmed.

Turns out these babies start at around $1.3 million. And we saw one driving around.

really?
usually you can find a lot of decent cars for under 5k

Are you sure it wasn't a McLaren MP4-12C? They look pretty similar, and, well, they're a lot more common.

Absolutely positive, I looked back to see the tail lights;

Are you sure it wasn't a McLaren MP4-12C? They look pretty similar, and, well, they're a lot more common.
but the tail lights look pretty different, and I think that's what he meant he identified it by

Well nice then! I saw one in Rancho Santa Fe about a year ago when the car was brand new. Not only did I see it, I tried to race it. The girl who was inside driving waved at me.

where do you live?

Well nice then! I saw one in Rancho Santa Fe about a year ago when the car was brand new. Not only did I see it, I tried to race it. The girl who was inside driving waved at me.

They look mean as hell. I read up some more on them and it turns out they only made 375 of them, so I feel pretty lucky. I wanna shake that guy's hand and thank him for actually driving the car and not storing it in some warehouse or something.

where do you live?

Also this.

there's this import garage i pass by in the town over frequently and it always has pretty nice cars, but this one really strikes my fancy for some reason

i want this car but i feel like i'm not worthy. i feel like this car only belongs to 70's movie heroes. i feel like if i bought this car, as soon as i left the driveway with it i'd be immediately chased by henchmen armed with TEC-9s in various black vehicles.

i can't for the life of me identify the car though. firebird? chevelle? javelin? it's none of those but it's like a mix of all 3.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 08:44:48 PM by *FacePalm* »

I could never buy a car like that, fully restored and ready to go. I'd want to take it to car shows and stuff and I would just feel like a poser if I don't even have any sentimental ties to the car's history or anything lol.

Looks like a Buick GSX to me