Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847447 times)

well, I doubt he got rid of the lancer
He crashed it into a deer.

It's a bike. I had to google it, I know nothing about bikes. But hey, as long as the BISJAC plates are carried over to the motorcycle it's got my approval.
Uh, there's a Mitsubishi Evo with a GSR name as well, I somehow doubt he bought the GSR bike.

its like.... something about cosmic pearl blue or something.
it looks almost black/purply

but i wont take pics yet cuz its got no spoiler yet. that, mudflaps, and a bigger screen rockford will be at dealership next week. ill take a pic then lol

i rolled it over 50 miles while running to find my car gator at this junker lot my old car was hiding in XD

Ew no mudflaps. I know they do a lot of good but I haaate the look of them.

but they look sooo cool :o

That thing looks super clean, not bad.

That thing looks super clean, not bad.

it's in amazingly good condition for the price, i've just gotta find a way to make 3,000 FAST. i mean, i'll probably have like 1600 by the end of the month but that's nowhere near enough. maybe i'll talk to the guy about making payments.

and then god came down and said "thou shall have black manifolds"

also two years ago today i bought my first car

that's a lancia stratos

it's lovey (my opinion)

Got my car nice and clean as well as serviced with tire rotation, synthetic full blend oil, and the usual filter change.  Wasn't at all that expensive either

[img]http://silodrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/1975-Lancia-Stratos-HF-Stradale-by-Bertone.jpg[/i mg]
that's a lancia stratos

it's lovey (my opinion)

Those wheels don't look right to me. I'm familiar with the bronze colored wheels on the Stratos but the design seems wrong.