Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832166 times)

The rear of the Mercedes GT reminds me of a Porsche at the back. Like better than Porsches though.

The rear of the Mercedes GT reminds me of a Porsche at the back. Like better than Porsches though.
I thought the same thing

new official car for the time being

2003 305z

Out of the Fairlady lineup, I probably like the 300ZX best, then 240Z, 370Z, 350Z, and so on.

AYYYYYYYYYY

I actually seriously considered buying a 370 but I decided on going with a 350 and using my remaining money to personalize the car.

mods i've so far purchased but not installed; greddy turbo, tein lowering springs, brembo calipers (mine is only a touring edition), injectors, headers, nismo exhaust, and a short shifter

OH MY GOSH

My dad showed me this I'm just about weeping from laughter.

I actually seriously considered buying a 370 but I decided on going with a 350 and using my remaining money to personalize the car.

mods i've so far purchased but not installed; greddy turbo, tein lowering springs, brembo calipers (mine is only a touring edition), injectors, headers, nismo exhaust, and a short shifter
Well stuff. That's a lot of money in mods, but you're gonna have a fast as forget car.

slayer ill buy you one of these for your birthday

slayer ill buy you one of these for your birthday
[img width=500]http://www.triumphrat.net/attachments/biker-hang-out/61879d1364338130-ugly-funny-bikes-unicyclewtf.jpg[/img ]
2 months

Well stuff. That's a lot of money in mods, but you're gonna have a fast as forget car.

well I planned on doing forced induction in the car but I wanted to make sure the engine would be ready to fully support it without damaging anything prematurely.

i had originally planned on completely rebuilding the block with forged pistons but i don't plan on running the turbo over 10 psi so the stock pistons should fair pretty well.  most of the mods I'm making are just to replace worn parts (the car has 90k miles).  the calipers are too far gone to even think about just rebuilding.

Italian tune-ups work like a champ

but it'll still foul sparkplugs and smoke worse than a 2-stroke

godamnit solex y u go bust

Omg some lifted truck just accelerated in front of me and was rolling hella coal I broke out laughing

there is a complete lack of sidedraft carburetors for sale on ebay