Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 844036 times)

Yeah...I would go for this
1976 MG Midget Special, 35,000 miles, for $2500
This looks adorable, reminds me a lot of the Honda S2000

And yeah you should definitely buy it!

interesting
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alfa-Romeo-GTV-916-V6-3-0-Alfa-Romeo-GTV-916-V6-3-0-1997-Rare-in-the-USA-Delivery-Available-/291390776504?forcerrptr=true&hash=item43d83e64b8&item=291390776504&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjI0WDEwMjQ=/z/amUAAOSwqu9U677X/$_57.JPG[/im g]
i wonder if the car is 100% legit

I've seen two convertibles for sale near me in person. Ironically, they were at different car dealers but on the same street, just at different times. One was an orange convertible and the other was a red convertible, but they were without a doubt Alfa GTV Spiders. I had never seen one before the first one and was like, "THE HECK??" when I saw the first one. I checked the dealer sites but they were just tiny private owned used car dealers and didn't put their inventory online.

Also, today was the first day that I ever drove myself to school.

#latehighschoolswag

I would take them to the range, Shoot them until the had enough holes that Swiss cheese would be proud, then put some exploding targets in the rim then proceed to shoot it until it explodes.
or you know you could SELL them...

Be careful in the student parking lot, that stuff is a madhouse.

Haha, in Highschool I always parked on the street across from my school to avoid that tornado of cars.

So it looked like so:

*i didn't find this gem

but i should have

College lot wasn't bad other than being so far to walk. High school lot was totally laughable. Parked in the back of course, just to avoid having people park next to me. When I was leaving, every car was parked completely uneven or jutting backwards into the line of traffic flow.

Haha, in Highschool I always parked on the street across from my school to avoid that tornado of cars.
So it looked like so:

;~;

-snip-
*i didn't find this gem

but i should have
I got that same birthday card from my uncle a couple years ago

-snip-
I would go for the Saleen S7 at the top

Oh, and I drove my dad's stick shift Nissan Versa on the road for the first time today. It really wasn't that hard after a while
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 04:31:46 PM by Skig² »

mmmmmmmmmm
tires
http://www.falkentire.com/tires/car-tires/azenis-rt615k-tire

they probally handle like stuff in the rain but idgaf

I've been wondering if the Z06 will be sold at regular Chevy dealers. I've checked two over the past couple weeks, but only found coupes.

I laughed at this way harder than I should have.

As a fellow mechanic, judging by the fact that he cleaned all the loving tread off the tire, I don't think his camber is really that bad. Sure it could use some adjustment but the tire still wore relatively well if the majority of the tread is just gone.

It's more impressive he went through a set of pads in a year.
I was judging by how the edges aren't near as worn as the other side, thats typically caused by camber. It is undoubtedly impressive however.

My car is lowered so the camber is going to be a little bit off unless I get camber arms. It's not off by a very significant amount.

For reference, this is the tread pattern of the tire:

Ah, okay. I can understand that, I also forgot that you tend to do things outside of normal driving. My bad.