Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 840932 times)

Considering that MilesPerGallon are in base of your average consumption over the past weeks, you didn't drive up a volcano, dumped a body, went home and climbed it again because you forgot something, have you?

RWD for being cool

FWD for being cheap and gay (unless its a lancia fuliva)

AWD for being rally car

4WD for when you want offroadyness but also want 2WD for whatever reason
ive been driving my dads 4wd suv recently and ive noticed that whenever i have it in 4wd it kinda feels like its struggling to keep up

Same thing here with my dad's pickup. Although it feels like it's struggling only when it's on asphalt and when the suspension isn't correctly balanced or balanced at all.

Considering that MilesPerGallon are in base of your average consumption over the past weeks, you didn't drive up a volcano, dumped a body, went home and climbed it again because you forgot something, have you?

Uhhhhh

No. But it'll probably have to be refilled in about a week.

Just got my remote start today from UPS, now I have to make an appointment to have it installed by someone which will cost around 300 with needed parts and labor said and done.

Remote start? You mean you can turn on your engine from far away? Those two minutes of burning heat in the vehicle too much for you?

Remote start? You mean you can turn on your engine from far away? Those two minutes of burning heat in the vehicle too much for you?

You obviously haven't heard of the temps we deal with in Minnesota...

We have had winters where we hit -56 degrees with windchill involved which was colder than the surface of Mars.

If you carry a garage door opener too then you can warm up the car without even going into the garage

This story was linked on the same page ... wow

anyone know where i could find a mitsubishi lancer evo 6 around central texas?

anyone know where i could find a mitsubishi lancer evo 6 around central texas?

Pretty sure the Evo VIII was the first Lancer Evolution to be legally distributed in the USA, so good luck trying to find a VI.