Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 846235 times)

Rest in peace Veyron, you magnificent bastard

I saw that yesterday.

Well today was very gross and messy out on the streets here. I got over 5" of snow and then today it rained and reached 50 degrees. Everything is wet and slimy and overall just not best driving conditions. I had to keep flicking the windshield wipers because the window kept becoming covered in water, mud, brine, and slush. There was black liquid sliding down the windows and body panels when I got home.

CHRIST ALMIGHTY
Holy mother of rice, can he even drive that car
RICE ROCKET

[i mg]http://static.cargurus.com/images/site/2010/07/12/08/09/2001_kia_sephia_4_dr_ls_sedan-pic-3706649776055451609.jpeg?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-quality=85&downsize=588:429[/img]

CHRIST ALMIGHTY
stuff like this should be loving illegal!

I had a Kia Sephia (the car that this....thing....used to be), and it's got worse performance than my Yaris

guys
airbags were made for a reason

These have always been interesting to me...I would never own one since you literally have to drive with your legs sideways

'76 Lamborghini Urroco P200, 4 seats and equipped with Ruf wheels

More pics

Holy mother of rice, can he even drive that car
nope because it's not real
(the car that this....thing....used to be)
used to be, before someone drew on a picture of it

seriously guys. it's obviously a drawing

nope because it's not realused to be, before someone drew on a picture of it

seriously guys. it's obviously a drawing
Nobody said it was real

Nobody said it was real
I didn't say that anyone did. but I implied it, the same way that they implied that they thought it was

These have always been interesting to me...I would never own one since you literally have to drive with your legs sideways

'76 Lamborghini Urroco P200, 4 seats and equipped with Ruf wheels

More pics
seriously though who decided that was a good idea. i guess you drive with 1 leg out the window

So I'm part of a message board for Dodge Darts and every month they have a contest with prizes where the best looking Dart submitted that month wins. My first month entering won me $55. :D

What are everybody's thoughts on underglow?

seriously though who decided that was a good idea. i guess you drive with 1 leg out the window
What I mean is this

The steering wheel and the pedals are not directly in front of the seat. I sat in a regular Urroco (also a '76) once and boy was it uncomfortable. Those things are also so dang low to the ground. I could reach out and touch the garage floor without leaning over at all