Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 840883 times)

i still think this is the best picture i've taken (its clickable btw)

my phone on the other hand can't take pictures worth a damn

Recently while I was driving I barfed all over the windshield...

...I saw a Miata with Viper wheels.

These do not go together.
-snip-
These wheels actually look good on certain cars, the miata included

That is a pretty cool car, but if I were to get something old it wouldn't be a 1975 Ford!
didn't you ever hear about the reliability issues those cars had new?
theyre no worse than any other american car from 1975.

These wheels actually look good on certain cars, the miata included
nope nope nope

Today while working on someones truck it turns out someone had a lift kit arm held on by simple wiring.. He didn't even bother replacing the missing bolt. Luckily enough we had some extra bolts for it in the bolt drawer so we kindly fixed it up for him.

Working in a mechanics shop (its actually considered a classroom but we actually do customer cars and whatnot) tends to bring around some jaw dropping rig-ups and such. Some cars are just dirty as hell, others are rigged with coat hangers and duct tape. Its so sad to see the mistreatment of some of these vehicles.

In reply to the Galaxie, if I were to get an early American Landyacht it would be a 1967 Pontiac Catalina

the station wagon would be equally awesome

Its one of the only cars I Literally drool over
its even named after a sick looking Plane/boat from WWII

My uncle still owns his first car. It's a (1969?) Pontiac Executive that he bought in the '90s. It's green and looks like this:

This morning was the first time I ever drove a manual transmission by myself to get somewhere.

This is my car :D. Sadly it's in a video game :(. Sorry for the bad quality.

Forza horizon 2. Xbox 360
Wait, holy stuff.

they actually got Forza Horizon 2 to run on the Xbox 360?

It has gone through a bit (more like quiet a bit) of upgrading. It's now centrifugal supercharged and it makes about 950 hp. i also made it lighter. It ways under 3,000 pounds. So yeah, It's a rocket :D. and yes

Wait, holy stuff.
they actually got Forza Horizon 2 to run on the Xbox 360?
uh it's been that way since it was announced
it uses the same engine that the first horizon did, though, unlike the xbox one version