Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 846092 times)

Well. it would at least beat the zo6

got the ss stripes on my car

Found a Nismo GTR vs. Corvette Z06 test by Motor Trend
www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5F18o8xayA

'15 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 @ 650HP (FR layout, 6.2L V8)
'15 Dodge Viper SRT @ 645HP (FR layout, 8.4L V10)
'15 Lamborghini Huracán @ 602HP (Mid-engine AWD, 5.2L V10)
'15 Nissan GT-R Nismo @ 600HP (Front engine AWD, 3.8L V6)
'15 Porsche 911 Turbo S @ 552HP (RR layout, 3.8L flat six)
'15 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat @ 707HP (FR layout, 6.2L V8)

The GT-R would take off the line first. The Huracan would be a close second through the eighth mile. Following that would be the Z06, the Viper, the Turbo S, the Hellcat. As we move to the quarter mile the Huracan would overtake the GT-R and the Z06 would start to close the gap. The Viper would stay about the same distance behind the Z06 while the Turbo S and Hellcat would start to fall behind, the Turbo S might start losing to the hellcat. Through the half mile the Z06 would pass the GT-R, the Huracan would stay in the lead, the Viper and the GT-R would get close together. The Hellcat would pass the Turbo S.

After the first half mile this would be the ranking:

Give or take a movement up or down or two.

Saw this while driving home from SA today, then while getting my haircut I spotted one of two GTR's that are seen in my town outside of Buffalo Wild Wings.

No the Viper would be higher and the Lambo would be lower. Here is what it would actually look like

'15 Nissan GTR Nismo

'15 Dodge Viper SRT

'15 Chevy Corvette Z06

'15 Lamborghini huracan

'15 Dodge Challenger hellcat

'15 Porsche 911 Turbo

No the Viper would be higher and the Lambo would be lower. Here is what it would actually look like

'15 Nissan GTR Nismo

'15 Dodge Viper SRT

'15 Chevy Corvette Z06

'15 Lamborghini huracan

'15 Porsche 911 Turbo

I would eat a spoonful of mayonnaise if the huracan was that low.

After the first half mile this would be the ranking:

Give or take a movement up or down or two.

For the half mile, that looks pretty good to me. I'd like to see the Porsche and the Hellcat switched though.

im leaking coolant so i may have a blown gasket lmao

there wasnt any liquid on the plugs or in the oil, so I replaced the thermostat and a rusted-to-hell pipe leading from the coolant tank, but it's still leaking. idk what's going on at this point but my dad's thinking we should replace the pump

also, I can't stop looking at this; i'm unable to determine if it's cooler or uglier than the older models, but regardless I'm happy America is getting into making very efficient 6-cylinder engines

'15 Nissan GTR Nismo

'15 Dodge Viper SRT

'15 Chevy Corvette Z06

'15 Lamborghini huracan

'15 Porsche 911 Turbo
No way. What distance are you talking anyway?

No way. What distance are you talking anyway?
none, he just really likes vipers

im leaking coolant so i may have a blown gasket lmao

there wasnt any liquid on the plugs or in the oil, so I replaced the thermostat and a rusted-to-hell pipe leading from the coolant tank, but it's still leaking. idk what's going on at this point but my dad's thinking we should replace the pump

also, I can't stop looking at this; i'm unable to determine if it's cooler or uglier than the older models, but regardless I'm happy America is getting into making very efficient 6-cylinder engines

It's too bad that Ford realized how much the GT would really cost. MSRP will be set beyond $400,000 (previous GT was roughly half that) and they will only build 1000 maximum (5000 or more of previous GT). I was really hoping that Ford was going to make a worthwhile Corvette Z06 competitor. At that price and rarity though, not a chance.