Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847839 times)

I WILL own it someday though. :DDDDD

Drove out to one of my favorite photo spots today, wanted to get some before and after shots of the construction, but ended up taking a few of my car while I was out there.  I should have taken some from the front, but maybe another day I'll do that.

Why did you quote me. Not that i have a problem with it just wondering.

It usually just means agreement, as if they are repeating what you just said. It's faster to just hit quote -> post instead of quoting the post and replying that you agree with it.

Quick question for you guys:
Which one do you think is better? The Dart, Challenger, or Charger?
I'd prefer the Challenger.

I'd drive the Challenger.

You know honestly I would LOVE living in a situation like this.

Obviously with more stalls and stuff, but just living in a loft in a shop. I would be so happy.

Except for when somebody is downstairs with the angle grinder and you're trying to read a book or sleep.

Except for when somebody is downstairs with the angle grinder and you're trying to read a book or sleep.

I don't live with anyone now lol.

Also that would be dope except for the fact that your home would be dirty as forget.

i think i just topped my best picture today

i literally never noticed the inside of the f was engraved

You know honestly I would LOVE living in a situation like this.

Obviously with more stalls and stuff, but just living in a loft in a shop. I would be so happy.
This is my brother's dream house.

Drove out to one of my favorite photo spots today, wanted to get some before and after shots of the construction, but ended up taking a few of my car while I was out there.  I should have taken some from the front, but maybe another day I'll do that.
ford fusions aren't very photogenic :v

ANYWAY GUESS WHAT I SAW TODAY

p.s. I love this weather. it's been like this for three days. it's perfect
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 06:15:44 PM by Foxscotch »

That's exactly what my buddy's looks like. Same wheels, same color, etc.

Dude every weekend i see a red Nissan GT-R, your not the only one who see's them :D

There is a Nissan dealer near me and they'll sometimes have a GT-R in the showroom or on top of the big display trailer by the street.