Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832320 times)

And if you think about it the viper is one of the lighter cars there. Being that the Corvette Z06 weights (without aero weight) it was roughly 3,500 pounds. and the Lambo weights just about the same. And keep in mind they would probably get the Vette with the manual.

Caution. That is a beast dart :D. I want to get one someday. Mine will be a GT in true blue pearl

i drove a dart while in Amarillo. it was the courtesy car. probably the biggest piece of stuff ive ever driven.

In the Darts defense it was probably due to the fact it was a courtesy car lol. I love mine. I mean it's gutless. But it's great in about every other aspect.

To each their own.

it was probably bad because it's a cheap american car

it was probably bad because it's a cheap american car
well i had been flying and i got in it after being used to BMW handling so yeah that might be it

hmmm
honestly don't know what you mean by this. dodge is definitely american

honestly don't know what you mean by this. dodge is definitely american

Sure it is, but the Dart is heavily Fiat inspired. I think it's mainly a European design though I believe it's built here in the states.

Ignore me. I'm just talking.

This is where the transmission fluid goes right?

Sure it is, but the Dart is heavily Fiat inspired. I think it's mainly a European design though I believe it's built here in the states.

Ignore me. I'm just talking.
american cars are stuff lol
im hopefully gonna trade in my chevy for a beemer or an audi in the future