Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 846068 times)

You can't dragrace with an automatic car without a manual setting nor can you brake with the gearbox which is very useful when you get a flat tire. Automatic cars are for you lazyass friends who want everything easier in their life.

Automatic cars are for you lazyass friends who want everything easier in their life.
ye true but while youre busy shifting a long hard stick ill be busy shifting a womans pusillanimous individual................... . owned,,,,,,

I'd forget anything that has a hole in it without complaints.

manual transmission is for grandpas who think clutching gets them the ladies. hint: you cant pleasure a woman while driving a manual. automatic 1, manual 0

stick shifting is also the training to rubbing a richard well because thats what ull be doing after driving a manual

You are gay. Manual 4 automatic 1

I'd forget anything that has a hole in it without complaints.
like a car exhaust pipe

You are gay. Manual 4 automatic 1
THATS CHEATING

like a car exhaust pipe
Yes. While you're doing your mom, I'll be doing your car. It won't be able to start because I will clogg your exhaust port on the engine with cum.

um
most cars do that toyota

I think Toyota made a car that you can't add nitro in it so it's saying that that car cannot breathe anything other than fresh air form outside while the other drugaddicts inhale nitrous as well.

while youre all the way in the exhaust pipe ill just step on the gas pedal of this big, nasty and rusty redneck truck that unleashes a forest of black smoke. then you can amaze the world by being the first person with a black richard shorter than 2 inches

Flawed argument. You'd turn me black meaning I'd have a richard that touches the floor and I can catch you on foot with my new powers.

while youre all the way in the exhaust pipe ill just step on the gas pedal of this big, nasty and rusty redneck truck that unleashes a forest of black smoke. then you can amaze the world by being the first person with a black richard shorter than 2 inches

If you wanna be manly you've gotta have a manny transmission.
kill me

Hmmm, I wonder if it runs...

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/4892976069.html

Do it in your garage. With the door down.

I prefer manuals for the fact you can get a better control of its speed + if your brakes go out you can actually not die

On the other hand a automatic is easier to drive but horrid for anything aside from casual drive. Also their transmissions suck richard. (They are not fun to work with, transmissions suck in general but I dislike automatic more. Both spew trans fluid all over the place)

The only upside I see for an automatic is, apart from being easier to drive, you don't have to bother with 1st and 2nd shifts in a traffic jam. Other than that, a manual outwins it in my eye.