Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 848061 times)

Cant we change car thread to motorized vehicles thread?

Nice. So you didn't just see them driving in the streets...

Lol no, not many people get to see that.  Except for passersby in duPont Registry pictures.

Best car ever IMO

Got for my first car a 1994 Lexus ES300. One owner with all the original paperwork, service records and stuff. Don't have any good pics of mine, but this looks almost exactly like it. It's a dark metallic green that changes colors depending on the light, it can look black, purple or even dark blue. Really neat paint and rare as well.

Yeah, I've seen two Bugattis in STL.  I saw one at the annual European Car Show a couple years back (I go every year) and one at St Louis Motorsports in Chesterfield (first and only Bugatti that I have touched AND stuck my head in the windows, very cool).  I'm not sure if they were the same car or not, but that's two occasions.

I have a long driveway, an oversized garage, and an unpaved drive going into the woods where we keep the cars.  The E-350 and the Versa are the only cars in normal use.

And I've collected car pictures for the past four years or so.  My dad knows all the good car places (just drive around in West County by Manchester) and I know what cars are cool and what are lame, etc etc etc.  I knew the entire Dodge line-up by name when I was 2, and I know probably 99% or all cars by sight made after the 1980s.

That moment when it turns out we (Georges and I) know you. We live in St. Louis too. XD

Got for my first car a 1994 Lexus ES300. One owner with all the original paperwork, service records and stuff. Don't have any good pics of mine, but this looks almost exactly like it. It's a dark metallic green that changes colors depending on the light, it can look black, purple or even dark blue. Really neat paint and rare as well.

that's a pretty ugly car :I
green is the worst color for any car

that's a pretty ugly car :I
green is the worst color for any car
Depends on the type of green and the car that goes with it.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 01:52:16 PM by Filipe »

That moment when it turns out we (Georges and I) know you. We live in St. Louis too. XD

Georges told me he lived in St Louis a while back.  Nice to know we're all mutual.  Start a St Louis clan lol

Best car ever IMO
Guess what? The person who designed this car also designed the Pontiak Aztek. Ew. Anyway, first Corvette made in my lifetime I actually like.
Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. :c
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 01:55:08 PM by Georges »

Cant we change car thread to motorized vehicles thread?
No. :c

Depends on the type of green and the car that goes with it.

those would all look better in another color

Not a car but I'm getting one of these. 1952 NSU
Its already here but it needs to be patched up

The Aston, yes. The Tesla looks alright, not the best, but alright.

Also, have fun with that motorcycle. I once road an old dirt bike, I was scared I was gonna screw up the gearbox (or whatever they're called on motorcycles).

It belongs to my granddad, he also got 5 Harleys