Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 848010 times)

I kind of want to get a motorcycle, but don't have the money. Getting the license is super easy to do, atleast in PA. It would also be sweet to have for school. The motorcycle parking is always empty.

Getting the license is super easy to do, atleast in PA
where do you live in PA? I've seen pictures of you in the post irl pics of yourself thread and I could have sworn that I've seen you before. I live in pa too

where do you live in PA? I've seen pictures of you in the post irl pics of yourself thread and I could have sworn that I've seen you before. I live in pa too

Poconos area, more specifically East Stroudsburg. Where you at dog?

Speaking of bikes, when I turn 18 I'm probably going to go get my motorcycle license and buy a Suzuki Hayabusa.

Speaking of bikes, when I turn 18 I'm probably going to go get my motorcycle license and buy a Suzuki Hayabusa.
The heck, you ain't 18 yet?! I thought you were 20 or something, lol.

The heck, you ain't 18 yet?! I thought you were 20 or something, lol.
Nah, will be 18 by the new year though.

I would want to get whatever motorcycle is cheap and beat to piss. Which excludes quite a few.

that's a pretty ugly car :I
green is the worst color for any car

It looks a lot better in person, trust me. It's hard to get a photo that does it justice.

I already have my motorcycle license. Got it back in August. The test was pretty easy. I got perfect of 3 out of 4 exercises.

I hope to get a new motorcycle sometime. Looking at a CBR500, CBR600,GSX-R600, R6. Or maybe get something like a Honda Shadow

My Aston Martin DB7 and V12 Vantage respond to Filipe's.

- Taken by me at European Car Show 2012

f-350s are fun to drive
im not sure what i really want in a car just yet
muscle would be awesome but the fuel efficiency...

My friend's dad drives an Aston Martin, but unfortunately he refuses to let me drive it.

Waaaa have you gotten to ride in it yet?

Yeah, once. He didn't go absurdly fast but he cruised at 65 in 45 zones.