Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847087 times)

it's a shame timing laps is now banned at the nurburgring, would've been exciting to see the ACR set the record lol

Ikr, but there are other tracks in this world.

The elc is about to embark on a 400 mile journey

forgot to say, that color on the camino and the subtle stripes on the sides look greeeatt

i no longer have a bias when it comes to a cars design/manufacture origin, but older american muscle like that just carries a no-bullstuff-please attitude and tasteful styling that no other country/culture can quite replicate

fox on the other hand is a hella biased typical GT-R-deifying import lover :cookieMonster:

I bought this yesterday.

Needs some work but she's a blast to ride.

I bought this yesterday.

Nice "car"

Nice "car"

Nice "post". Didn't really help the thread much, either.

https://northmiss.craigslist.org/cto/5129579191.html
What does the BLF think?

Just so you know by the way this thing has the potential to get 23 MPG.

https://northmiss.craigslist.org/cto/5129579191.html
What does the BLF think?

Just so you know by the way this thing has the potential to get 23 MPG.

You should be able to get much better for $8500.

You should be able to get much better for $8500.

You can get a lot for 8500 but diesels always have a high resale value because they run forever. In my area that price would be pretty spot on. It looks clean. I guess if you want a diesel that doesn't look like anything special but doesn't look bad either.

You can get a lot for 8500 but diesels always have a high resale value because they run forever. In my area that price would be pretty spot on. It looks clean. I guess if you want a diesel that doesn't look like anything special but doesn't look bad either.

Yes but that's still almost a quarter of a million miles.

-snip-

I bought this yesterday.

These are useful little things in flat places. Also, it's Austrian so it's not probably not put together haphazardly.

New question: have any of you guys used body filler? If so, what is it like and why did you use it? I want to eventually try to cover up the rust on my car but I've never even seen it used.

I've seen three Bentley Continentals on one street in the past two days. Plus a bunch of mint looking classics (a Corvair, two Mustangs, three VW Rabbits, a 60's Mini Cooper, etc.). Michigan is cool

hmm bentleys

i take it you're on the east side of michigan

New question: have any of you guys used body filler? If so, what is it like and why did you use it? I want to eventually try to cover up the rust on my car but I've never even seen it used.

always use metal similar to what the car is composed on when you can, but bondo will do for spots you cant easily fix. you need to cut the rust spot out, make sure there are no rust edges, then you can start covering it back with bondo. if you leave the rust there or any amount of rust, it will surface in no time.