Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 861763 times)

2012 caprice > crown vic

Hell bro a '96 is where it's at

just got a harbor freight daytona jack

yeet

anyone familiar with G13 coolant? i cant seem to find that stuff anywhere except dealerships and its like $40 for a gallon of concentrate. also the universal stuff is a no-go

well, I have no pictures besides one on my phone, but there's a 1966 ford galaxie 500 by me that needs interior, new convertible top, motor and hood hinges, everything else is fine, but he wants $6,000 for it. I'm waiting for mid-2018 or spring of 2019 to buy a car, and I'm thinking about that.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/5912809666.html
uh ok lol
edit: since it got deleted, it was a 1929 mercedes kit car
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 07:54:35 PM by ?Sir Info? 2 »

2012 caprice > crown vic
........................................no

........................................no

Well you're just wrong here lol

getting new wheels + winter tires for my car. we had our first (unexpected) huge snowfall before i got out of work and i had to deal with rwd + summers + no weight in the trunk. just upshifting - in a straight line!!!!!!!!!!! - was enough to upset the drivetrain to the point of breaking traction in the rear. i kept it in second up to 40 mph and didn't go any faster than that. adaptive braking really loving with me so i turned it off along with traction control and things got a lil easier

needless to say i had my hazards on for most of the ride home lol. usually takes 30 minutes but last night took me 80

yeah dude roads have been ass around here all weekend, I luckily put the winter tires on my camry last week but im still losing traction on launches

Well you're just wrong here lol

fully disagree

the crown vic is a loving beast and is truly one of the last well-built american cars

its a damn brick house

fully disagree

the crown vic is a loving beast and is truly one of the last well-built american cars

its a damn brick house

Guess you're wrong too lol. The caprice is better looking, faster by a good margin, and better handling than your average $14k pos Vic. Caprices have always outperformed crown vics. You just can't make a better car cheaper than it's counterpart in that case I guess. So caprices have always been outnumbered.

the only family that will support me

[img ]https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Tn9DDeHV--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/quvojut7mpl032vucovg.jpg[/img]
the only family that will support me
lmao