Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847012 times)

i was looking over some old photos i took and i felt like dropping this here

you guys can uh go back to arguing now

Whenever you want to complain about "all cars looking the same these days" always remember that Pininfarina sold pretty much the same design to multiple manufacturers. Still, I like the BMC "Farina" sedans.

guys help none of the switchers are working for my windows and there's no power to my driver door i can't lock it from there or control the windows and the buttons aren't lighting up what is hapoening

guys help none of the switchers are working for my windows and there's no power to my driver door i can't lock it from there or control the windows and the buttons aren't lighting up what is hapoening
check the fuses

Got my dream car last Saturday.

2009, LS3, 3LT, manual, 27k miles.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 10:23:35 AM by Bones4 »

what would you say the most definitive car of the 1960's-70's american muscle period is

what would you say the most definitive car of the 1960's-70's american muscle period is
Pontiac GTO the "Judge."

are you dumb enough to think I can just splash "£300-£700" on another car? do you realise I need an adult to drive with while learning and that they too have to be insured, and assuming it's my parents, while also being insured on the mondeo they own? forget off

So? Get a job! Go work for McDonalds, or Tesco or whatever. Helped me pay for my first car.
are you dumb enough to think I can just splash "£300-£700" on another car? do you realise I need an adult to drive with while learning and that they too have to be insured, and assuming it's my parents, while also being insured on the mondeo they own? forget off
I'm just giving you my advice to a to be motorist, there was no need for telling me to forget off. I was once in your position (spoiler: we're both from the UK). Worked most weekends to afford the stuffbox. Honestly, I'm in awe. Why would you tell someone who is trying to give their advice to you to "forget off"?.  Seriously forget you man.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 03:24:57 PM by MunkeyCheez »

ss chevelle hands down

So? Get a job! Go work for McDonalds, or Tesco or whatever. Helped me pay for my first car.
it's much cheaper to own a car that's - not only in good condition, therefore gives more sway with insurance companies - already owned by us and has the loving paperwork filled out. are you some rich cunt or something?

I'm just giving you my advice to a to be motorist, there was no need for telling me to forget off. I was once in your position (spoiler: we're both from the UK). Worked most weekends to afford the stuffbox. Honestly, I'm in awe. Why would you tell someone who is trying to give their advice to you to "forget off"?.  Seriously forget you man.
pretty bad advice when you go ahead and tell me to uh, buy a really cheap car. unless you legitimately have no idea how that plans out for me it means it's probably going to be super stuff and that I'll have wasted money. you seem to have some idea what kind of condition a car of that price will be in anyway by calling it a stuff box so I may as well ask who in the forget wants to buy a rundown car and why would I feel safe driving it? do you think an insurance company is gonna give me insurance cheap for that? do you think it'll even pass the 2nd MOT I put it through before I have to scrap it? I'll tell you to forget off all I want because you're a god damn idiot
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 03:42:05 PM by Maxwell. »

What kind of world do you live in?
A world where I have been working since 16? lol, getting a job at 16 wasn't impossible a couple years ago. Although it is more difficult now.

BlackMod sounds like a pretentious cunt, not gonna lie.

Kid is happy with his car and it's serving him well. The financial concerns? Those are his to worry about, not yours. This isn't a thread for demoralising people for not having a vehicle you like, it's for sharing your vehicles and asking/answering questions (but not giving the answers to questions nobody asked).

Shut your trap already. Nobody cares what you have to say at this stage.

Kid is happy with his car and it's serving him well. The financial concerns? Those are his to worry about, not yours. This isn't a thread for demoralising people for not having a vehicle you like, it's for sharing your vehicles and asking/answering questions (but not giving the answers to questions nobody asked).
I agree completely.

A world where I have been working since 16? lol, getting a job at 16 wasn't impossible a couple years ago. Although it is more difficult now.

Nice anecdotal evidence, sure helps a guy who doesn't have a loving job

should my first car be my dads bmw suv or should i sell it and buy a cheaper

Shut your trap already. Nobody cares what you have to say at this stage.
Calm down lol, I'm just saying people can save up for cars. Never once did i insinuate a pretentious attitude, no need to create drama on a car thread :o.

Nice anecdotal evidence, sure helps a guy who doesn't have a loving job
No one ever asked for help in getting a job :o?