Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 846969 times)

literally incapable of reading. do you think I'm rich enough to splash £1000 on something I don't need? I don't have that money right now and it can wait until after I learn to drive. I don't need to explain this stuff to you again because you're supposedly good with money, especially after you said something so embarrassing and cringy like that last statement. are you even aware you're acting stuck up as hell right now?

What I'm trying to say is that I don't understand why you don't want your own car that would be more financially better for you and your family. My car only cost me £500.

Also you are in no position to call my statement embarrassing or cringy considering:
  • You have a job, or own income
  • You don't own a car.

What I'm trying to say is that I don't understand why you don't want your own car that would be more financially better for you and your family. My car only cost me £500.

Also you are in no position to call my statement embarrassing or cringy considering:
  • You have a job, or own income
  • You don't own a car.
Can you stop already?

70 inch bridge, 68 inch wingspan
ItS A jeEP thINg YOu WOUldnT UNderSTAnd

my neighbor owns a jeep and they're like jeep cultists who constantly beat up their jeep, and they bought it brand new last year and it already looks like they've been modifiying it a little too much

Can you stop already?
seeing that i'm fighting a one sided argument, i might as well. doesnt really matter, whatever floats his boat I guess to be honest. mondeos arent too shabby plus its his choice what he deems best.

anyways, now for something completely different.

Thoughts and opinions on VW Polo/Golf? Looking to entrepreneur  my 2002 polo, what should I add or modify?

ItS A jeEP thINg YOu WOUldnT UNderSTAnd

my neighbor owns a jeep and they're like jeep cultists who constantly beat up their jeep, and they bought it brand new last year and it already looks like they've been modifiying it a little too much
Yeah I beat the stuff out of mine too, love every moment of it though

Bought me a FERD super dirty with 166,000 miles V10 6.8L engine... 11 mpg max.

ft. Auction website watermark

fix or repair daily

supercharge it and turn it into a sleeper truck

supercharge it and get 7 mpg max

put a prius engine in it

put a prius engine in it

what if he has to go up something like a hill or speed bump

what if he has to go up something like a hill or speed bump
he can use this as a transmission
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYmUJVE6Vo0

Am selling my car and using a 50cc bike instead because it was costing me about €220 a month to drive less than 900km forget the Netherlands.
€220 in just gas :o?

looked it up and gas is apparently ~$6.20 per gallon in the netherlands. that's wild
it's also about $0.04 per gallon in venezuela

brb moving to venezuela aka near loving free gas

looked it up and gas is apparently ~$6.20 per gallon in the netherlands. that's wild
it's also about $0.04 per gallon in venezuela
Damn, and I thought we were getting ass forgeted here in California lol.
I usually spend $200~$300 a month on gas, but I do drive a forget ton.