Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 846986 times)

brb moving to venezuela aka near loving free gas
near free gas and near free death

looking into getting my first car
would low key like to learn manual but neither of my parents know it even though they're from europe (smh)
is it doable :>

looking into getting my first car
would low key like to learn manual but neither of my parents know it even though they're from europe (smh)
is it doable :>
My first car was an automatic. I daily drive a manual car now, I enjoy it a lot. I basically taught myself manual though youtube videos and practice.

saw your car outside GQ while me n the boys were waiting for our pizza next door

so i had to replace the main fuel filter at the tank on my car in a gravel parking lot today

....fun

saw your car outside GQ while me n the boys were waiting for our pizza next door
damn, I remember seeing a 330 ci there but I didn't think it was yours, next time just come say hello dude

Bollinger B1 - "Basically a bronco"

Look at this beautiful gem that I spotted today guys.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 11:38:17 AM by Filipe »

everyone talks about integrated exhaust tips being cheap and tacky nowadays but i bet back in the 50's it mad you look rich

remember my old '89 corolla I've posted about before?

a few nights ago I had a dream where I did a small-block v8 engine swap for it, but for some reason it was still FWD lmao

it was fun driving that damn thing in my dream tho :^)

My "new" gas guzzlin' FERD V10 arrived 2 days ago washed what I could today and here she is.

WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY TRUCKS

my 1986 Volvo 240 finally bit the dust i think. it backfired something fierce on me causing the muffler to blow and quite literally split down the middle. smoke, fire, and all. i really wish the whole car just caught on fire, but it didn't so now i have a swedish, 30 year old, 2 ton paper weight

it was a great car and it was strong as forget. ill miss it <3