Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 848506 times)

i bet that in 6 pages from now, people are going to be posting a combination of brutally destroyed cars and cars themed after the devil
Dedicated dodge demon stuff posting page
DUDE, OH MY GO- DUDE, DUDE DID YOU SEE THE DODGE DEMON OH MY GOD DUDE HAVE YOU SEEN THE DODGE DEMON, OH MY GOD DUDE ITS BANNED FROM RACE- DUDE ITS BANNED FROM RACE TRACKS DUDE. HOLY stuff D- DUDE OH MY GO- DUDE OH MY GOD DUDE THE DODGE DEMON HAS LIKE 800 HORSE POWER LIKE DUDE BANNED FROM THE RACE TRACKS.

DID YOU SEE IT? IT HAS REALLY WIDE TIRES ON THE FRONT EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT AWD

looks like tire buying time is coming.

I want to buy a set of toyo R88R's but i don't need that much tire for the street.

I saw a VW Bus earlier today, damn the tires I saw was almost completely worn out
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 09:23:24 PM by Filipe »

looks like tire buying time is coming.

I want to buy a set of toyo R88R's but i don't need that much tire for the street.
why dont you get some quality tires pffffffffft

my pilot super sports have around 18k miles on them and they're starting to slip in the rear near the limit more often than i'd like. can't rotate my wheels since they're a staggered set. if i end up deciding to keep the car for another 2+ years i'll probably get a new pss set next summer bc they have been  a m a z i n g  so long as it's warmer than 45 degrees out

oh and my friend with the mk3 supra is swapping the 7mge for a 2jz-gte as soon as he can sell his civic. he's already got a shop sourcing the parts for him. it's as close as he can realistically get to having his dream car (mk4) lol

i posted some time ago that I bought an 82 ford f100 and it's been sitting ever since, but I am about to turn this into like a blog with the engine and trans rebuild when I start on it soon :D

302 v8 and c4 trans

i posted some time ago that I bought an 82 ford f100 and it's been sitting ever since, but I am about to turn this into like a blog with the engine and trans rebuild when I start on it soon :D

302 v8 and c4 trans
Swap in a 6.8 V10 they're great they get like 5-6mpg in city great economy car.

Look at this beauty that pulled into Kum&Go today

kum&go

........i didn't know the blf owned a chain of stores

also known as the interject and evacuate, the shoot and scoot, and the nut and strut

Look at this         beauty       that pulled into Kum&Go today

Heading out right now with some new intel on how to make my taillights work. Better make sure I have some spare 15A fuses lying around first.