Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 841380 times)

also known as the interject and evacuate, the shoot and scoot, and the nut and strut
[. ]https://i.imgflip.com/tfdve.jpg[/img]
stop oppressing me u bigot it looks sick

Heading out right now with some new intel on how to make my taillights work. Better make sure I have some spare 15A fuses lying around first.
hook up a switch to them so that way when you're running moonshine on dirt roads the cops don't know when to brake and they crash into a tree

also known as the interject and evacuate, the shoot and scoot, and the nut and strut

the Blow your load and Hit the road, the Squeeze it and Cheese it, the Gush and Rush

rust-free s13 hatches are rare, and as far as dedicated drift cars go it looks pretty damn clean lol the owner must make stacks

The owner looked professional af too

he was like 5 foot 9, amazin haircut, good glasses, and dressed like a manager at a high-end aftermarket garage

the car was clean af and professional and so was he lul

the truck is brand new too

im sure hes a nice guy and the car took a long time to perfect but im extremely prejudiced against big bodykits, slamming, and stancing

im sure hes a nice guy and the car took a long time to perfect but im extremely prejudiced against big bodykits, slamming, and stancing
same tbh but this is like the one time I've ever liked a body kit and stanced

this dude managed to pull it off and make it look good

the bosozoku meme shifter lmao

Brooke Swan Car, 1910

The work of British engineer, Robert Matthewson, of Calcutta, India, the Swan had a beak that sprayed water to clear a path through the crowded streets of Calcutta.

I would forget that 180

the bosozoku meme shifter lmao

its an extended handbrake bc drift car

edit: oh i didn't see that blue thing
damnit those are dumb
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 11:10:25 PM by Zloff »

i'm about to get a car today, does a mitsubishi 2015 lancer for like $5k seem like a good deal? only has 15k miles
I know like nothing w/ cars but this is babbys first car so

pls help forum

>model year 2015
>15k miles
>asking only $5k

whats the angle here.............

>model year 2015
>15k miles
>asking only $5k

whats the angle here.............
that's why i'm confused lol

we know the person selling it, and it's apparently covered under warranty up to 80k miles
again don't be too harsh on me here I know next to nothing about cars lol

I'll go look at it today and provide pics and see
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 09:20:13 AM by Nal »

Seems a good deal, be sure to test drive it to be absolutely sure it doesn't run like ass