Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 846984 times)

hands down the most hella(hehe) mod i've done to this car
like damn I didn't realize how nice it is to be able to see things in front of me.

remember when people thought that hydrogen-powered cars were the future in like 2007

"Dude tesla beat Bugatti xD
Evs future !!!   XD"
Meanwhile mazdas making a sparkplugless engine that is supposed to get 60+ mpg at half the heat
Ill be burning these dinosaurs till i die ya smelly tree humpers

electric cars are boring >:(

electric cars are boring >:(
gonna have to agree with this

they're not much as far as cars go

our mondeo needs new linkages in the back cause the suspension is forgeted I think, it's a £250 repair cost too
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 06:10:02 PM by Maxwell. »

Meanwhile mazdas making a sparkplugless engine that is supposed to get 60+ mpg at half the heat
They'd better utilize that tech in some Wankel engine.

physically not possible

IF they unveil a new wankel-powered sportscar I'm sure it'd be a hybrid, which I guess makes perfect sense, but would suck if you like a ported rotary's idling noise (which why wouldn't you)

starting off with slow accumulation - I got the pistons/rings, cam bearings, oil pump, lifters and cam ordered. $272 lol
two pistons I found were broken - one completely broken and one starting to break.

They'd better utilize that tech in some Wankel engine.
I am thinking about buying a second mazda, one with the Wankel engine, But I don't know if I will have the patients for it LOL.

I want a 2000 Toyota Rav4 in wintergreen

yo should i chop elliots BMW for 5k? might mod it and give it RED underglow (repspresents the blod of the vicitms :P) im a crazy guy

Guys, I lost the front, passenger side wheel. AMA

how do you lose an entire wheel

I can legit pull the wheel outwards about 5cm before the rubber thingy from the semiaxle tightens and doesn't let me keep pulling. The only thing keeping it tied to the truck is the junction. The suspension and the direction rod are loose and movable.
The truck is resting on the wheel instead of on the axle

(image is flipped for some reason lmao)