Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 845807 times)

>roads
nnnnnEEEEERDZZZ

The mini got a new audio system front to rear new radio, speakers and a 40 watt amp

i also got this hand written thank you letter

On my way to get a quote on a new engine tomorrow. my K24a2 decided it was time to have a crank bearing stop working. To be fair, the car's got 175k kms on it and the previous owner probably changed the oil like twice.

Not gonna let this thread die so soon!

Had some exhaust done to my car, finally got a pic of the underside since it was done last week

Before for comparison sake

Video for those who want to hear a growly 4 cylinder (actually sounds really loving awesome, couldn't be happier with it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOo_FeJukH4

my coworkers are cool

i own a lamborgini ferraro...

anyone else changed their blinker fluid recently?

what about your muffler bearings or piston return springs? those are pretty damn important!!!

Have u ever replased your engine lately
I think next switch ill put a 2 turbo inline v6 onto my scikn tc

hewwo
I was gonna post about how I got a smaller supercharger pulley for the mini but its still in the back of a ups truck so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

have a picture instead

not really car related but theres no vehicle thread in general so here we go

we got yamaha boat in 2011 after we moved to florida and we used it a couple times and now its rotting away, it has a lot of mold inside, but my dad and i are starting a revival project. we cleared all of the weeds and debris out of it, and we just got the battery charged, gonna go and try to start it up for the first time in 3 years. excited af
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 05:07:09 PM by Darth C3P0² »

Welp, I noticed my car was driving sort of forgeted up and the exhaust note was heavily muted. So I theorized that I had blown up my catalytic converter. After hours of removing the downpipe from the car I came to find out that I was correct.

my car sounds like a dolphin now

got longtube headers on my ford finally, no muffler yet.

i would take video but it's 12:10am and my neighbors may not like it :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: