Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832347 times)

brother got a 2019 camaro 1lt for $25k, financed for some amount of time i forget, and $396/month payment with a co-pay from my mom, ngl the 5th gen v6 camaros sound like nothing compared to this thing
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 11:44:17 PM by Darth C3P0² »

Do Camaros give off this really cheap plastic 'fake' feeling to anyone else or is that just me?

i dont think so, dont get me wrong the plastic isnt pretty but its doesnt really stick out too much. its nothing like plastic in any chrysler car, including subdivisions of chrysler. still a loving steal at its price, plus we traded in our stuffty truck that almost didnt start at the dealership lmao

brother got a 2019 camaro 1lt for $25k, financed for some amount of time i forget, and $396/month payment with a co-pay from my mom, ngl the 5th gen v6 camaros sound like nothing compared to this thing
So is it a 4cyl turbo?

So is it a 4cyl turbo?
ye, if im correct all of the last gen camaros had v6 engines (at least my moms car does) up to the SS, heres a video of a cold start. its not too bad for an i4, not the beefiest sound but its not terrible

Cold start link

heres the info of the car from the vin too

Code: (DMV.org) [Select]
  Decoded VIN: Make: CHEVROLET
Manufacturer Name: GENERAL MOTORS LLC
Model: Camaro
Model Year: 2019
Plant City: Lansing - Grand River
Series: 1LS/1LT (Automatic)
Vehicle Type: PASSENGER CAR
Plant Country: United States (USA)
Plant Company Name: GMNA
Plant State: Michigan
Body Class: Coupe
Doors: 2
Transmission Style: Automatic
Engine Number of Cylinders: 4
Displacement (CC): 2000
Displacement (CI): 122.0474881894
Displacement (L): 2
Engine Model: LTG - Spark ignited Direct injection, Variable Valve Timing, ALUM DOHC, DCVCP TURBO, E0-E100, ALUM
Fuel Type - Primary: Gasoline
Valve Train Design: Dual Overhead Cam (DOHC)
Engine Configuration: In-Line
Turbo: Yes
Seat Belts Type: Manual
Curtain Air Bag Locations: All Rows
Front Air Bag Locations: 1st Row (Driver & Passenger)
Knee Air Bag Locations: 1st Row (Driver & Passenger)
Side Air Bag Locations: 1st Row (Driver & Passenger)
TPMS: Direct
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 07:31:17 PM by Darth C3P0² »

LOL this brothers REaly tryna flex his Bros mutha forgetin CAMARO??? A forgetIN CAMARO COME ON brotherAAAAAAAAAAAAA
hit Me UP when you cop a forgetin Lambo

LOL this brothers REaly tryna flex his Bros mutha forgetin CAMARO??? A forgetIN CAMARO COME ON brotherAAAAAAAAAAAAA
not funny

ye, if im correct all of the last gen camaros had v6 engines (at least my moms car does) up to the SS, heres a video of a cold start. its not too bad for an i4, not the beefiest sound but its not terrible

Cold start link

Yeah my car is also a 4cyl turbo(2008 mazdaspeed3 for reference), but it isn't stock lol.
Very cold start

i have a lamborghini

Even with a rushed launch on a stuff tier road, I hit a modest 5.199 0-60 in my Fusion Sport.  Hope to redo it properly on a smooth, flat road and hit an even better number

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg-epoaA0Cg

I just had to put tires on my Honda today. My Crown Vic has been out of service for months with a check engine light causing me to be unable to renew the license plates. Probably gonna need to have a dealership fix it which will be expensive af.

I just had to put tires on my Honda today. My Crown Vic has been out of service for months with a check engine light causing me to be unable to renew the license plates. Probably gonna need to have a dealership fix it which will be expensive af.
if you know someone with a diagnostic tool and depending on the code you might be able to get the CEL reset long enough for you to get it inspected.

if you know someone with a diagnostic tool and depending on the code you might be able to get the CEL reset long enough for you to get it inspected.
this, or if you have money, buy one of the OBD2 scanners yourself and do it yourself, just it'll set you back like 200 give or take

or buy a cheap generic chinese odb reader with a clear function for literally like 10 monez