Author Topic: My mom won't leave me alone about homecoming  (Read 6459 times)

I hate all the people at my school and a majority are black mondays and they are all equally handicapped
come to the southern delta, where my school is 98% black people who can't spell "space" and think colorado is a country and that russia is a part of north america
today we had one kid late to class because he was in court and one is at risk of being expelled for smoking weed on campus

brb photoshopping your face onto a shibe

you dont have my face
i hope you dont

im gonna post it agian soon
use that

you dont have my face
i hope you dont

im gonna post it agian soon
use that
ok hon :)

I never went to homecoming before. Tickets here are 10$ per single and 15$ per couple. It's really late at night though and there isn't food.
Actually, though, the only friend I have (who didn't graduate and move away over the summer, i.e. is in the same grade as me) is going with a bunch of her friends, and I'm trying to work up the courage to tag along.
Being ugly as hell doesn't help, nor does being a sperg. That's why I hate this sort of thing.

Jesus Christ all of your homecomings are expensive. My school is only $15 per person.

Jesus Christ all of your homecomings are expensive. My school is only $15 per person.
You didn't even read my post.
Granted I didn't read pages 6, 7, or 8, but still.

I'm not into dancing, its gay as forget. Also it's 30 loving dollars for a ticket.

Oh, you're at that age. "I don't like/am not good at something; I must call it gay to get a point across!"
No.

Dancing expresses emotions (if you mean real dancing and not fooling around like at school dances.) just like a lyrical song or a piece of music does.
Might as well say everything in the Arts department is gay as forget.

Also, Electro, you're really being so ignorant and stupid that it is depressing. You want to be "social" yet don't want to attend social events. Not everything in life will simply be handed to you. If you want something, man up and get it. Simple saying, "Oh, I'll be embarrassed." Why? What makes you different from any other guy that flirts with a girl? It may surprise the girl, but it's not like she'll go run and tell everyone and their grandmother and you'll be known as the town's idiot. (You've already done a good job at that.)

Life is short, and it'll go by fast. You'll never see these people again after high school, and if you do, they have better things to do than to worry about when you embarrassed yourself in high school.

^^he didn't mean homoloveual

^^he didn't mean homoloveual
No stuff?
It's still a dumb teenager thing to say.

No stuff?
no, evan definitely had assumed he meant homoloveual

no, evan definitely had assumed he meant homoloveual
I'm not seeing it.