Author Topic: My mom won't leave me alone about homecoming  (Read 6455 times)

This stuff hasn't stopped since she got an email that homecoming is soon. and she immediately says, "oh my gosh, john, you should go, it'd be so fun." I stopped her right there and said "No". I also told her I won't go to any of the high school dances (keep in mind I've never been to any in all my years of education.) She asks me everyday, "so are you gonna go?", and I keep saying the same thing. She says I'm gonna regret it blah blah all that bullstuff. What do I do guys? She can't obviously accept that I don't like that kind of stuff.

Why...? I went to like every single dance in school, they're fun!

Why...? I went to like every single dance in school, they're fun!

I'm not into dancing, its gay as forget. Also it's 30 loving dollars for a ticket.

I'm not into dancing, its gay as forget.
You're going about it all wrong. If you're dancing with a woman, there's no way you could possibly be gay.

You're going about it all wrong. If you're dancing with a woman, there's no way you could possibly be gay.

Its gay if you don't know how to dance lmao

I'm not into dancing, its gay as forget. Also it's 30 loving dollars for a ticket.

You don't even have to dance. I've been to a few dances where my date didn't dance at all, he just sort of socialized and had fun.

You don't even have to dance. I've been to a few dances where my date didn't dance at all, he just sort of socialized and had fun.

I wouldn't pay 30 dollars just to socialize. I'm not even good at it, lol.

I went to our schools fall frenzy dance. It was my first one. One girl I know would grab me and take me to the dance floor if she saw that i wasn't dancing.

I wouldn't pay 30 dollars just to socialize. I'm not even good at it, lol.

Your parents won't pay for it?

I went to our schools fall frenzy dance. It was my first one. One girl I know would grab me and take me to the dance floor if she saw that i wasn't dancing.

There are few things more unattractive than bad dancing. Be careful.

Its gay if you don't know how to dance lmao
There's probably more than one person offering dance lessons in your area. Look around.

There are few things more unattractive than bad dancing. Be careful.
it wasn't bad dancing. Just silly. Nobody really took their dancing seriously.

That's not the point, why would anyone pay 30 dollars just to socialize, even when you're not good at it.

There's probably more than one person offering dance lessons in your area. Look around.

I don't like to dance anyways.

masterbate before you go, that way you wont have raging erections when you see me there.

masterbate before you go, that way you wont have raging erections when you see me there.

bro, if dem bitches want to dance with me, they need to rub on dat stuff.