Author Topic: My mom won't leave me alone about homecoming  (Read 6463 times)

I don't like to dance anyways.
I don't think you've even tried. Even if you don't like it, one of your girlfriends might love to dance. It's better to know how.

I don't think you've even tried. Even if you don't like it, one of your girlfriends might love to dance. It's better to know how.

I don't have any girl friends.

don't go to homecoming, but do something else fun the same night when you're out. otherwise, you are actually a loser.

don't go to homecoming, but do something else fun the same night when you're out. otherwise, you are actually a loser.

all i do any day of the week is just be on the computer or watch tv. i never go out of the house for anything other than school.

yeah standing in the corner of the room and dancing is pretty gay. the point is you have a date.

a dance is the modern kid's solution to getting a date. because its so much easier to get a girl talking to you if you are looking for someone to bring to the dance.
even if she has no intention of dating you afterward, chicks still wait to be asked by guys.

yeah standing in the corner of the room and dancing is pretty gay. the point is you have a date.

but i don't.

but i don't.

What's your purpose in life exactly? To be alone forever?

no
Then ask someone to go to the dance with you. Bisjac explained it well enough.
i never go out of the house for anything other than school.
Get a hobby.

Then ask someone to go to the dance with you. Bisjac explained it well enough.

i don't think it's right to ask someone if you don't know them. i don't really have that type of courage.

Just tell her that you aren't going, make sure you drill it into her head so she remembers.

There's only one reason I ever went to homecoming:

Food.

i don't think it's right to ask someone if you don't know them. i don't really have that type of courage.

What are the consequences if you ask random girls out exactly?